The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Ok, then its that, i totally suck....

well not really you did find your way to the pictorium! you'll catch on. don't be afraid to post what you come up with in your computor doodling.

the people here are friendly and will offer great advice. I should know I've received plenty of help over the past few months.

and yes all my work if 100% paintnet unless I state other wise.

any suggestions on my sig? its not that great, but its the first one i made

CARL.jpg

This is my lame dragon. His name is Carl. He is the master of turtles.(so if your a turtle, WATCH OUT!)

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

Here is a little something I did earlier tonight..... I was actually trying a tutorial and got sidetracked after I crashed PdN 2 times....... hence the name of something3. Take a look and let me know what you think. :)

something3.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

Here is a little something I did earlier tonight..... I was actually trying a tutorial and got sidetracked after I crashed PdN 2 times....... hence the name of something3. Take a look and let me know what you think. :)

...image...

TIP: Save,save,save your work before

-any action/effect that could require big amount of memory

-any external plugin

-flattering (as .pdn)

-you (re)take a cup of coffee(tea)...

-PDN crashs!

@Oma: Here is a site that shows Ash's Robot arm/hand. Is this what you were looking for???

http://ashpdn.googlepages.com/

@MadJik: I should know to save, save, save. I just hadn't planned on keeping what I was doing.......... just running through a Tutorial to kindof learn what the tools and effects actually did when changing settings ect. I just ended up liking this last Something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery