The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

The_Lionhearted

@oma: you've got to be the coolest grandma ever...

:D

Thank you I do try to keep up with what my kids and grandkids are into. They are trying to talk me into doing some of that rock climbing indoors but not too sure I'm going to get involved in that. but will be going white water rafting next month with the son in law.

chow

cool :D i would realy like to see a tutorial about it :D ( i realy need this for a movie i am making :D
me2 =D
I like it i second a tut. BTW Im posting from my Nintendo DS w/ my new browser.
Hm...looks good to me. Only suggestion is that I'm not sure what it's bursting out of...perhaps some derbis as well...? Noise? Bits of shattered...glass?

Thanks all :)

I had this in my mind....but haven't found a way to do it right. Thats why I said I wasn't happy with it.

143233a2.jpg

Ideas Anybody!!??

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

*Much* easier than the way I did it and it allows for more color options/effects. Thanks!

Your result is much better though.

I really like the shadow of the antenna per example.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Buzzkill, pyrochild, oma:

Thanks!

Pyrochild has been setting an oriental trend... I thought I'd take a stab at something original rather than his sig with my name and in a different colour (not naming names :P):

I was wondering who actually started that, and I must say I could've guessed because I like his the best.

asianstylefq2.png

I like that font! If you don't mind telling, what is it?

chesssig4.png

*Much* easier than the way I did it and it allows for more color options/effects. Thanks!

Your result is much better though.

I really like the shadow of the antenna per example.

After playing with the other options mentioned for selective colorization, I also realized this: the way I did it allows for the *actual* colors of the colored subject to come through.

Using the other method, you can select a part of the color specturum (say, "orange" in this case) and it will desaturate all but that area of the spectrum. The way I did it, the actual subject shows through a desaturated layer giving the "true" view of the subject and colors.

Did that make sense?