Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Pyrochild has been setting an oriental trend... I thought I'd take a stab at something original rather than his sig with my name and in a different colour (not naming names :P):

asianstylefq2.png

Buzzkill, pyrochild, oma:

Thanks!

Pyrochild has been setting an oriental trend... I thought I'd take a stab at something original rather than his sig with my name and in a different colour (not naming names :P):

I was wondering who actually started that, and I must say I could've guessed because I like his the best.

asianstylefq2.png

I like that font! If you don't mind telling, what is it?

*Much* easier than the way I did it and it allows for more color options/effects. Thanks!

Your result is much better though.

I really like the shadow of the antenna per example.

After playing with the other options mentioned for selective colorization, I also realized this: the way I did it allows for the *actual* colors of the colored subject to come through.

Using the other method, you can select a part of the color specturum (say, "orange" in this case) and it will desaturate all but that area of the spectrum. The way I did it, the actual subject shows through a desaturated layer giving the "true" view of the subject and colors.

Did that make sense?

I'm proud of it, at least...

I like it a lot. Did you render the boy's shadow on the reflective floor, or was it created from the reflection itself?

or was it created from the reflection itself?

No

Why do you have two signature images and they're double-spaced in between? You're just asking for a PM from BoltBait.

Because a Shiny Pidgey is that hardcore.

This is getting off-topic.

Its not getting offtopic. Its pointing out how you are breaking the rules.

It's like 1 page about how HUGEEEE my sig and avatar are.

This is about discussing and posting images made with PDN.