Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

cool :D i would realy like to see a tutorial about it :D ( i realy need this for a movie i am making :D

The_Lionhearted

@oma: you've got to be the coolest grandma ever...

:D

Thank you I do try to keep up with what my kids and grandkids are into. They are trying to talk me into doing some of that rock climbing indoors but not too sure I'm going to get involved in that. but will be going white water rafting next month with the son in law.

chow

cool :D i would realy like to see a tutorial about it :D ( i realy need this for a movie i am making :D

me2 =D

The selective colorization? Or something else?

@oma: you've got to be the coolest grandma ever... :D

@ash: :shock: :)

1. Agreed :)

2. I am not really happy with it. need ideas :?

2. I am not really happy with it. need ideas :?

Hm...looks good to me. Only suggestion is that I'm not sure what it's bursting out of...perhaps some derbis as well...? Noise? Bits of shattered...glass?

me2 =D

The selective colorization? Or something else?

Err...I meant (and i guess Aron did too) Ash's image of this flying bullet in slow motion. ;)

me2 =D
I like it i second a tut. BTW Im posting from my Nintendo DS w/ my new browser.
Hm...looks good to me. Only suggestion is that I'm not sure what it's bursting out of...perhaps some derbis as well...? Noise? Bits of shattered...glass?

Thanks all :)

I had this in my mind....but haven't found a way to do it right. Thats why I said I wasn't happy with it.

143233a2.jpg

Ideas Anybody!!??

Ash

you know what I think would be real neat is where you have the slow motion wave behind the bullet some sort of side ways spiral ...like a corkscrw on its side.

Ash

you know what I think would be real neat is where you have the slow motion wave behind the bullet some sort of side ways spiral ...like a corkscrw on its side.

That was in my mind too, but I don't have Ideas yet :?

*Much* easier than the way I did it and it allows for more color options/effects. Thanks!

Your result is much better though.

I really like the shadow of the antenna per example.

The Lionhearted wrote

Make a plugin to convert straight horizontal lines to a horizontal spiral thing...like a sine wave...?

no more like an Ekman spiral

are you volunteering as my C+ skills are still very much in the beginner stage ie: as in nada! :wink:

@Ash: IMO :

.broken pieces are too symetric

.need regular shadow from side to side (instead shadow on top AND shadow on bottom...)

Another abstract BG:

abstract1.jpg