The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

It has been a while since I've posted anything here, though I'm playing with PDN almost everyday.

msc1finalwithouttext.png

(click for description)

The 2 focus windows:

windows.png

EDIT: Cool! For the second time in a row I'm the first post on the page!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Hey I made another sig..it's kinda small this time...i have another...its more on a grunger side of me...this one was kinda made out of the blue... i love it

Girl_with_a_green_eye_for_poem_JPG.jpg

It's definitely interesting, I think I preferred the style of the first one better, but this one has promise. Feels like it's missing something, but I'm not sure what.

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

thanks to madjik and ash for their help.

any other suggestions before I submit to committee in charge of printing?

lacework.png

You are welcome :)

Nice work! I am no lace expert,

but i have a question, if the little flower part have not much else to support it,

wouldn't it just flap around or something? Maybe add a little mesh looking thingy, Like the one I showed you?

Let me know if I am wrong about this, as I said: I'm no expert :P

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Ash wrote

You are welcome

Nice work! I am no lace expert,

but i have a question, if the little flower part have not much else to support it,

wouldn't it just flap around or something? Maybe add a little mesh looking thingy, Like the one I showed you?

Let me know if I am wrong about this, as I said: I'm no expert

good plan! I thought that portion looked a bit weak. I'm still looking for some better (more substantial) dingbats for that area. I don't have to submit completed work until the end of July.

I will be putting a border around the whole two page spread and incorporating some photos of the little lady and her mum in their store etc. etc. and doing a resize to come within the print size requirements.

showed this prelim to the printing committee and they want me to help with some other pages. Good trade off for me ..someone else will do the write up from my interview and I'll do their picture/pages.

thanks again everyone for your help an encouragement in using this program

Here's a logo I came up with today at work:

slogopreviewao6.th.png

slogodarkky5.th.png

I got my inspiration from a logo someone posted on DA, I'll try and find it later ;) .

EDIT: pics resized, i thought i was the one who broke the forum wall but it seems that it was uH's screeny haha

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Hmmm... let me see how much I can shake outta these old grey cells.

Beleave it or not, I started out with a squiggely white line on transparent then gaussian blured , added rough clounds set properties to additive. Here things get a little blurry... if I remember right, curves luminosity up and down about 12 or 13 times... added color, then tiles 45° set and that 6 to 8 tiles were visable and the curvate was set to -20. Ermmm... then rect to polar, frosted glass set to the middle... I then repeated the rect to polar 8 or 10 times, did a gradient on the background, added water on all 4 sides duplicated and merged a couple of times with the propper settings to get a richer coloring.

I probally left out a step or two, but thats basicly all that I did... I can can't remember using any other effect other than those I mentioned. :P

EDIT: I was looking for some way to get a "flowing" feeling to a pic, the content of the pic was more or less just a by-product. Still, I'm very satisfied with what I got out of it. I hope to use it in future productions.

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

Page 300.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

After seeing usedHONDA's pick of the ipod I thought that looked cool and wanted to see if I could do it to. First I did the Ipod and say why stop there so I also made a pic of my MP3 player called Zen and it came out nice.

Ipod.jpg

Zen.jpg

the ipod click wheel is down too much as well as being too short. the time tracker thing justs ends, it doesn't fade.

criticism>

:mrgreen:

im putting in sozo's photo from the next page so it can be on the 300th page

pdngoodness.png

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild