Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

I had a picture of a grasshopper for some reason.

Anyway I did this by changing the layers properties to additive then duplicating the picture three times. Then doing an edge detect at 0,90,180, and -90. Flatten and Sharpen at max. You can kinda get the same results by doing an Outline with intensity at 100 and thickness at 1 or 2. Then invert colors, duplicate layer, change layer properties to additive, flatten, sharpen at max. If you didn't get a thing I just said I'm sorry. I'm also sorry about the grammar.

freakgrasshopperem5.jpg

Not bad, just need a bit tweaking/touch up.

Points for trying my tut :)

The sides looks like a nest or something

2e4c3dcf.jpg

The white and blue throw it off, it doesn't look realistic.

I can't remember how I ended up with this, I was half asleep, making a logo for a forum last night.

th_Untitled.png

ncfan51, its cool except that huge white spot on the left side.

yata, thats pretty nice. I can tell that you used zoom blur deluxe on low quality for one of the steps.

@ncfan51: I like it. The white spot looks good IMO.

Check out some space photos, you will see something like that.

@snospmiS: 1st=not bad, 2nd=I like it. Keep trying :)

Points for trying my tut 8)

@Yata: Quite nice.

Now that's classy, T_L. I love the background on that one. The color scheme is excellent and the wear effect is perfect. I'm not too positive on the diamond on the right, though. :)

I also agree that the font chosen fits the mood very well. I seem to recall downloading a font similar to that one some time ago, but the name escapes me at present. Would you mind telling me the name of that one? :D

I think maybe the lion and the diamond could be brightened slightly? Maybe made a tad bit more obvious? It's kinda muddy-looking. Dunno, I really like the background and the font though, I agree.

Ooo. That's impressive. The withered letters and all. It's just the kind of stuff I like doing. :D (hence the name) For now, my sig is about the extent of my PdN picture making abilities. :/