The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Thats pretty cool MattBlackLamb. The colors blend nicely together. I like all the squares and rectagles.

I'm still alive!

Cheers mate :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I had a picture of a grasshopper for some reason.

Anyway I did this by changing the layers properties to additive then duplicating the picture three times. Then doing an edge detect at 0,90,180, and -90. Flatten and Sharpen at max. You can kinda get the same results by doing an Outline with intensity at 100 and thickness at 1 or 2. Then invert colors, duplicate layer, change layer properties to additive, flatten, sharpen at max. If you didn't get a thing I just said I'm sorry. I'm also sorry about the grammar.

freakgrasshopperem5.jpg

eatapeachhp5.png

The white and blue throw it off, it doesn't look realistic.

I can't remember how I ended up with this, I was half asleep, making a logo for a forum last night.

th_Untitled.png

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

ncfan51, its cool except that huge white spot on the left side.

yata, thats pretty nice. I can tell that you used zoom blur deluxe on low quality for one of the steps.

I'm still alive!

I love the feel of the font!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Now that's classy, T_L. I love the background on that one. The color scheme is excellent and the wear effect is perfect. I'm not too positive on the diamond on the right, though. :)

I also agree that the font chosen fits the mood very well. I seem to recall downloading a font similar to that one some time ago, but the name escapes me at present. Would you mind telling me the name of that one? :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I think maybe the lion and the diamond could be brightened slightly? Maybe made a tad bit more obvious? It's kinda muddy-looking. Dunno, I really like the background and the font though, I agree.

weathersig4withoutrain.png

japansigzj6.png

do you read japanese? or just pick some random kanji?

T_L, thats nice

"No. Dreaming is illegal."~Pyrochild

Ooo. That's impressive. The withered letters and all. It's just the kind of stuff I like doing. :D (hence the name) For now, my sig is about the extent of my PdN picture making abilities. :/

if your talking about SjiZzZLe, thats probably just a font he downloaded somewhere.

eh. sjizzzle, (i really hate typing your name...) what font is that? i want.