The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@Mike.Ryan

like your new Asian inpired sig you've done for your friend.

see you were wishing for a border. generally I like to use either the plugin frames or bevel. the bevel with both primary and secondary set at the same color kept very narrow might just give you the look you are wanting bit see thru but still defining the edges. the font is real nice do you have the name of it?

topezia now that is an inovative use of weave. gives a bit of zip to a very underused plug in. very novel. not sure of the frame on this one? different color maybe? or maybe just darken the colors you are using. give less emphasis to the frame more to the great art. just a thought... anyone else have any ideas.

SuperJemmy wonderful especially the picture of your friend. great use of severe cropping. and you've picked just the right photo to apply that pastel effect. now I've got to go back thru all my pictures and find something I can try that on.

ohhhhh Madjik after I saw tha great picture I went and downloaded that maze plug in. I've a bit of a picture I started late last night as test and I'm going to work on refining that today. excellent. hint for us please is that way you ran the background along the floor? up the wall? similar as to how you did that spaceship scene for verndewd awhile back? copy portion on separate layer and tilt? or did you do something else completely. as its so seamless looking.

nice janettsue have you been playing with majority? I like the world one the best

NeilMacG now that is one nice picture. agree with you the plugin outline use on this one is smack on. be interesting if you could put just thumbs of the original pictures for us to compare.

love the pictorium that's the way to go people. More pictures to stimulate everyone to try new techniques and push the envelope.

@Mike.Ryan

see you were wishing for a border. generally I like to use either the plugin frames or bevel. the bevel with both primary and secondary set at the same color kept very narrow might just give you the look you are wanting bit see thru but still defining the edges. the font is real nice do you have the name of it?

The picture of the house was for a customer. I updated it, but I dont know the name of either font I used in this newer release recently posted in the RTSOTPAY

japanesesig3.png

signature.png

@Mike.Ryan

topezia now that is an inovative use of weave. gives a bit of zip to a very underused plug in. very novel. not sure of the frame on this one? different color maybe? or maybe just darken the colors you are using. give less emphasis to the frame more to the great art. just a thought... anyone else have any ideas.

SuperJemmy wonderful especially the picture of your friend. great use of severe cropping. and you've picked just the right photo to apply that pastel effect. now I've got to go back thru all my pictures and find something I can try that on.

ohhhhh Madjik after I saw tha great picture I went and downloaded that maze plug in. I've a bit of a picture I started late last night as test and I'm going to work on refining that today. excellent. hint for us please is that way you ran the background along the floor? up the wall? similar as to how you did that spaceship scene for verndewd awhile back? copy portion on separate layer and tilt? or did you do something else completely. as its so seamless looking.

nice janettsue have you been playing with majority? I like the world one the best

NeilMacG now that is one nice picture. agree with you the plugin outline use on this one is smack on. be interesting if you could put just thumbs of the original pictures for us to compare.

love the pictorium that's the way to go people. More pictures to stimulate everyone to try new techniques and push the envelope.

Oma : Thank you for all the help you give us (may be I've used the frame to divert the attention from the picture cause I am not very sure that mine is art :lol: , but I hope it will be, soon)

I did not download the maze cause I thought it was just for computer games but the amazing (maze amaze :D ) use of it that you and Janettsue did made me change my mind!

I was going to ask your same question to NeilMacG!

and @Janettsue I love your sense of color!

ciao ciao

These are smaller versions of the original images I was working with:

IMGP0407%20(WinCE).jpg (as the base layer)

IMGP9212%20(WinCE).jpg

I was showing what I had been doing to some friends at work who liked the one I posted yesterday, but they said they actually preferred this one below (which was using Difference Blending of the layers).. I'm not so sure myself - I prefer the simplicity of the one with the Outline effect applied afterwards:

IMGP0407a3Reduced.jpg

The Sky is a Beautiful Place

Sig2.jpg

Salu---Your catching onto my twist/space theme! *sues*...nah, just kiddin :D I like it lots lolz

Anyway, quicky to pass the time, while trying to come up with stuff:

HEARTsml.png

and a "dark chocolate" variation :) :

drkchoc.png

really? i still think i cannot master yours. :D

by the way, i like the "Dark Chocolate" picture