Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

Well, I wasn't bored and enjoyed a lot doing this so I decided to exhume from his sleep one of my old glory (lol) the crazy smiley and give him a life, this is him in Somewhere Outhere islands and some more sets from ordinary life of a looney smiley are coming....(yeah, that's a threat!)

smileypazzoconmascheraconlosmileyme.png

@King that looks more like marble to me , but is cute

@Oma: That one is beautiful just like all your images!

oma, i see you have and are using Polar Inversion well in your abstract. Great piece! :D

:lol: Nice piece topezia! I like the way the red fish has its eyes sticking out in shock :D.

Mine started off as the bottom of a spinning top, and kind of phased into this:

th_abstract.png

(its a link)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

oma, i see you have and are using Polar Inversion well in your abstract. Great piece! :D

:lol: Nice piece topezia! I like the way the red fish has its eyes sticking out in shock :D.

Mine started off as the bottom of a spinning top, and kind of phased into this:

th_abstract.png

(its a link)

:D Thanks, the bottom of a top? :roll: :?:

not bad maybe a bit too many lines a possible tilt of layer might help on this one.

quite a while back I also played around with this concept

I've put a few hints on my DA in this picture

http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... e-65704032

If you look on pg 5 of my gallery at DA you will see a few others. maybe you might find some tips and inspiration.

ciao

I'm not even going to try a fractal right now but I have been playing around with effects and layers.

th_ball8.png

Wow! :shock: Janettsue: That's absolutely gorgeous! :D Could you please add a brief explanation of techniques used?

Ciao

I'm not even going to try a fractal right now but I have been playing around with effects and layers.

th_ball8.png

Wow! :shock: Janettsue: That's absolutely gorgeous! :D Could you please add a brief explanation of techniques used?

Ciao

I'll try and tell you some of what I can remember. I made the ball with the graident (radial) black and yellow. I cut it out and used rotate/zoom to get the ring around it. I always make a copy of a layer before I play with it. Sometimes when I get a picture I like I save and bring it back as a blending layer. Their are a lot of layers and rotate/zoom in there.

th_ballA.png

th_ball83.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE