Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

david.atwell

th_stonetexture.jpg

I started working on this today. I like how it came out. If I can find a good way to get to be able to make deliberate shapes out of it, I may have a new stone texture on my hands. :)

:D Welcome back!!!

It looks great , I am sure you'll make astonishingly stone textures out of that!

th_parallelepipedo.png

OOh - I like that shape - what ind of distort did you use?

Wither - looks very sharp and grungy at the same time - would make an excellent stone texture.

EDIT----------

Messing around with linear gradients/ blend modes: Pretty basic, but I thought it was a good effect.

th_Gradientfun.png

^^Clicky^^

Looks like a window into space.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

worldnewser nice to see I am not the only one doing catles, nice

cjmc... beautiful image

topezia your work is getting very good

Wither great texture

007 Nab I to love to play with gradients and blend modes.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@Janettsue: Thanks and you two castle makers gave me an idea I am working on (hint: they usually haunt castles wrapped in old sheets rattling chains, howling and moaning)

My daily paint.net adddiction fruit (I am not satisfied with the background though, I'd like it to be more soft or as someone said more "flowing" :D , any hints? Thanks)

cornucopia.png

and version no. 2, is it any better? :?

cornucopiavers2.png

A new image to celebrate new fantastic plug-ins and new Paint.net version:

collagecolorburn.png

good one void. That has the feel of Christmas Paper! not sure what you used there but I like it but then again I've always had a soft spot for textures. :D

here is one from me

If you were to imagine what an angel kiss was like. would it be soft and fuzzy, or bubbly and complex at the same time? here is what I think "Angel Kisses" look like.

hope you all enjoy

angelkissesformyfriends.png

thanks now sit back try to deconstruct it. tell me what you see in there. I'll start you off polar inversion but of what? rosaces? beveled rosaces? do you see some radial blur? do you see some shape 3d's, and multiple layers of the same things?

There is a lot going on but everyone of you is capable of doing this type of abstract art.

@ topezia: Really love your 2nd piece. It reminds me of old ancient artifacts. Maybe you could try making the whole thing gold-colored with a little bit of rust for that treasure look? I'm sure it'll look great. :D

Here's a little something which i've been working on for quite a long time. 100% PdN.

Flares_by_graffyty.png

Click for larger view.

It's been a very very very long time since i last posted anything! :( Thought i'd get back again by sharing one of my works with you guys. :D

topezia the gingerbread men are delightful and your abstracted reminds me of burnished metal. Nice work.

graphyt very pleasing image.

oma I think I prefer Crimson's version in gold.

I am editing my post to put this image here because I really have not a clue were to put it.

I think it is abstract but it was a modification/manipulation of a fractal and it resembles a branch so maybe realistic. (?)

At any rate I was just playing around hopeing it looked like a painting.

framedpainting.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

good one void. That has the feel of Christmas Paper! not sure what you used there but I like it but then again I've always had a soft spot for textures. :D

here is one from me

If you were to imagine what an angel kiss was like. would it be soft and fuzzy, or bubbly and complex at the same time? here is what I think "Angel Kisses" look like.

hope you all enjoy

angelkissesformyfriends.png

omg thats amazing =D

heres mine i feel so bad that i cant make anything like close to that D,=

hmmm.png

How did you make the lines so clean and sharp??

Line/Curve tool would take forever like that, wouldn't it? (with filling in bits between lines)

It has very good flow - and I like the random objects like the balloon and dice.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Yup, it did take a long time. A very ... long ... time ... :x

I started on it yesterday, was about halfway done, when my stupid laptop just turned off for no reason, with no warning. I hadn't saved either. >_<

I started again last night, and finished it this morning.

There's also a plane, a bird, a fish, and a trombone. :P

EDIT: And an eye.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo