Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Much like my Strawberry Fields Forever image from oh so long ago, I created this image

while listening to While My Guitar Gently Weeps (White Album version) and is purely

inspired by the song. As well, 100% Paint.NET all with in the length of the song. Enjoy!

guitargentlyweeps.png

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Much like my Strawberry Fields Forever image from oh so long ago, I created this image

while listening to While My Guitar Gently Weeps (White Album version) and is purely

inspired by the song. As well, 100% Paint.NET all with in the length of the song. Enjoy!

th_guitargentlyweeps.png

One of my top 5 favorite songs of all time, btw. :)

And here is my r.r.h image (the wolf's shadow acting independently from his owner is copied from Mel Brooks movie "Dracula: Dead and Loving it", where Dracula's shadow had a life of his own, lol, I love all Mel Brooks movie!). The only stock I've used is the flowered dress: http://www.labottegadelpatchwork.com/pr ... category=5

th_cappuccioversionefinaledimensionior.jpg

@Mike Ryan: I do love that song!

@Guadalupe: It is not bad, I like it!

editing: :oops: Forgot to mention I've also used Ash wonderful grass custom brush for the borders of the path!

I don't think this should go in Abstract Images.

Woah, really good.

Only thing that bothers me is her necks really long.

Thanks, yes, lol, it is a bit long ...

I keep making confusion between the two galleries I see, shall I have to post it in the realistic section? Thanks

I keep making confusion between the two galleries I see, shall I have to post it in the realistic section? Thanks

Yes, please do.

wow! I find it a bit dark... guess my fairy princess had too much nectar wine. :lol: not too bad but what does it represent? or is it just a bunch of effects one after another. an abstract should convey at least an emotion.