Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Image Umbrella: Abstract Images

good one void. That has the feel of Christmas Paper! not sure what you used there but I like it but then again I've always had a soft spot for textures. :D

here is one from me

If you were to imagine what an angel kiss was like. would it be soft and fuzzy, or bubbly and complex at the same time? here is what I think "Angel Kisses" look like.

hope you all enjoy

angelkissesformyfriends.png

omg thats amazing =D

heres mine i feel so bad that i cant make anything like close to that D,=

hmmm.png

How did you make the lines so clean and sharp??

Line/Curve tool would take forever like that, wouldn't it? (with filling in bits between lines)

It has very good flow - and I like the random objects like the balloon and dice.

Yup, it did take a long time. A very ... long ... time ... :x

I started on it yesterday, was about halfway done, when my stupid laptop just turned off for no reason, with no warning. I hadn't saved either. >_<

I started again last night, and finished it this morning.

There's also a plane, a bird, a fish, and a trombone. :P

EDIT: And an eye.

You think you're gonna color it? make it all awesome and glossily gradienty?

Yes, I just wrote glossily and gradiently.

Yes! this is so very sophisticated

excellent very graphic in nature.

I'm off now to see if you've started a gallery, if not then you should.

ciao

I like it a lot. It has got that typical "oma-style" to it, but is still something new. :)

Was "painting" with the smudge tool. Got lazy though, so it's not finished and will probably never be.

Guess it's not completely abstract, but isn't very realistic either so...

darkangel.png

named it "dark angel" :roll:

You're getting really good with the smudge tool - like Crimson pointed out -the hood is really good - which shows that you can be both smooth and "spiky" when smudging.

Very cool job on this piece.

Hi people, Iam totally new here. I have joined the forum to share some of my paint.net pics to support this community. I'm a big fun of this awesome project and i really believe it can become widely used for all kinds of graphic work one day and maybe compete with such programs, as PS or GIMP. So here is my first attempt, hopefully you will like my amateur pictures:

3203-1220829795.jpg

slamxcz that is one great first post. have you a gallery set up yet? I'm off to search for it now if you do.

ciao

OMA

here is my Sunday morning play. sorry folks no explinations on this one it was just play. the large size is in my gallery.

th_earlySundaymorning.png

@ olav k.m. brilliant use of the smudge tool. Nice work.

@ slamxcz ... :shock: Wow. If the rest of your images you want to share on here are anything like that, I look forward to seeing them. Love it.

Thx for comments :)

Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as I want for playing with graphic. Thus I'm not too productive author. But despite of this, I have a modest profile on Humanart, where I am publishing my pictures. Here is my last picture called "Underwater":

3203-1221334316.jpg

@janettsue I love it! polar inversion! my fav!

and @slamxcz the underwater one is fab only it reminds me of those jack frost icecrystals on the window on a cold winters day.

very soothing.

ciao