Image Umbrella: Image Modification/Manipulation

david.atwell

i see some relly good stuff here. some a litle disturbing, but still.

all i've got is a couple of atempts to make some anime renders look more 3d

grimmjow.png

rey.jpg

off topic: how do i make them into thumbnails? pm me the answer so as not to bother the thread

redsig.png

nope, no gradient, as far as i know. and i didn't have drop shadows at the time, that's done with glow. plus i didn't say they were succesfull atempts. i just like the end result better

redsig.png

This is my first try at manipulating a photo.

Hope it's not that bad.(crosses fingers)

I started out with a black and white picture of a man with a soccer ball and a soccer field.

madmanplayinsoccer.jpg

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

hey, it's nice, but try feathering (using the "true feather" option, always), the "guy with a soccer ball" that alone should do a major difference. Also, try running an artistic effect on the background, it should help everything fit together more.

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

This is my first try at manipulating a photo.

Hope it's not that bad.(crosses fingers)

I started out with a black and white picture of a man with a soccer ball and a soccer field.

I know smudge is fun, but don't smudge the football to make it seem like its moving fast. you've got blurs and other effects to do that. ;)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

this is a photograph I took of our County Courthouse last winter. We needed an image for the County's website. Since it was the coldest and dreariest part of winter, we wanted the image to look like it was summer. This is what I came up with.

th_FILE0008.jpg

th_Composit_med.jpg

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

this is a photograph I took of our County Courthouse last winter. We needed an image for the County's website. Since it was the coldest and dreariest part of winter, we wanted the image to look like it was summer. This is what I came up with.

th_FILE0008.jpg

th_Composit_med.jpg

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Sorry , no idea which castle it is. It was the picture used in the tut I mentioned . If you look carefully the original image I posted already has the van cut out. Some careful cloning was needed there .

I darkened the shadows on the left with a transparent gradient. I find it works very well if you are trying to imitate the burn tool in PS.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Sorry , no idea which castle it is. It was the picture used in the tut I mentioned . If you look carefully the original image I posted already has the van cut out. Some careful cloning was needed there .

I darkened the shadows on the left with a transparent gradient. I find it works very well if you are trying to imitate the burn tool in PS.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 2 weeks later...