Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

This is a very very simple design I was just kinda sick of my old wallpaper

I know what you mean, I change mine a lot. I really like this one. Nice color selection and I like how you blocked the text and the angle of the presentation.

Forty-Two, Very nice image. Great effect. The colors are so intense !

This is one I used on my desktop for a couple of weeks. I've changed it again, but I might change it back to this again in the future.

Thumbnail

th_LiquidFire.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ Vectawr: simle design, maby; end result, very nice; first impresion, time consuming to make

@forty-two: good one, looks really clean

@Possum Roadkill: that looks insane. i like it, but it would probably give me headeachs if i had it on my desktop.

redsig.png

@ Vectawr: simle design, maby; end result, very nice; first impresion, time consuming to make

@forty-two: good one, looks really clean

@Possum Roadkill: that looks insane. i like it, but it would probably give me headeachs if i had it on my desktop.

Hmmm, and I have been having headaches. Connection.............?? :lol:

jedi12- I just saw the thumbnail,I don't know it takes forever in my browser to view it from the hosting web, look simple and nice, anyways.

Axle-colors are so bright, I prefer dark colors, but I like it as an abstract image :)

RedFalcon-I like this one, good job:

th_Jennifer_Connelly_Dark_Water_Wallpa.jpg

Well my image is neither realistic nor abstract, I don't know if it could fall under this thread:

Named it ENERGY

th_energy2.jpg

jedi12- I just saw the thumbnail,I don't know it takes forever in my browser to view it from the hosting web, look simple and nice, anyways.

Axle-colors are so bright, I prefer dark colors, but I like it as an abstract image :)

RedFalcon-I like this one, good job:

th_Jennifer_Connelly_Dark_Water_Wallpa.jpg

Well my image is neither realistic nor abstract, I don't know if it could fall under this thread:

Named it ENERGY

th_energy2.jpg

Named it ENERGY

th_energy2.jpg

Wow that is so cool ! I would think it would fit here or in abstract. That is just so creative and original, it looks like a book or album cover.

Named it ENERGY

th_energy2.jpg

Wow that is so cool ! I would think it would fit here or in abstract. That is just so creative and original, it looks like a book or album cover.