Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

There's hard lighting in the background, and not so much with the render- I would add a shadow to make it all blend a bit more.

(A shadow underneath the player, that is)

Good job

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Well, Barnezy & Chaz I really do like your work, very nicely done even if yours was done late night Chaz... hehehe I do that same thing all the time. Thanks you all, I really do enjoy browsing around and glimpsing into your heads through your work, I think you all do great.

I just hope my works anywhere near good enough to warrant being on here. Well, heres the first work I'll post since the new forums came to be.

th_abstract1600x1200darker.jpg

It's titled: Iris of Tears

I did it over a very long sleepless night just after my grandpa had died hope you all enjoy it, I haven't used it yet for my Desktop bg yet.

as a huge radiohead fan i wanted a marvelous wallpaper, this is still a work in progress but it's coming up slowly... any suggestions?

radiohead2ndattemps24wa9.th.jpg

@worldnewser that's an awesome wallpaper ^^

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

• 2 weeks later...

bloomoverdose.th.png

My first artwork posted in public :mrgreen:

Now as this look like a child's scribble compared to the artwork of most the community, let me tell you that I joined this for improving my art skills.

1280X1024.

Name's Bloom Overdose.

hachinen.png

yo I am diggin the pic. Since you came on here to improve your skills Ill give my advice. What I would do is change the colors of the wires in relation to the background. Because right now the colors of your wires are static while the background is changing. What I would do is maybe make the wires lighter with the background. or something like that

Music Brings color to the world

Photobucket Sucks!

My Gallery|Frozen Text|Snowy Font|MSNBC Effect

Here's what I've been working on today.

WIPimage.png

I'm going to animate it and hopefully even create a theme. :)

(I even made my ringtone)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Guh :( I hate to post the same pic, but...this is a wallpaper that I made for my portrait orientation second monitor...hop you likes! ^^

Too big to show normally, please click:

Hidden Content:
Radioactive_by_Juraiko1324.pngRadioactivity_in_orange_by_Juraiko1324.pngRefract_by_Juraiko1324.png

Please tell me if you like them ><

codeembersig.png

-I may have not been here when you passed away, but you will be missed.-

Here's what I've been working on today.

WIPimage.png

I'm going to animate it and hopefully even create a theme. :)

(I even made my ringtone)

Oh WHOOPS.

I Love it. The use of the circles, the color effects, and the line designs for the sand really are amazing. It is sharp here and there, but overall, great work. :D

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

This is one that I did after seeing a commercial for a show about a firefighter. A few of my buddies are firefighters and we all like science fiction movies. I had been doing stuff for a club I'm in all week (Dead Possum Society) and was in a Possum mood, so this is what popped out that night. Both of these are reduced from the original but not by much as I have a pretty small laptop screen that I'm working with.

Walls5.png

I was going through a tutorial on here the other night and I just couldn't get it right. I was tired and frustrated so I started messing around with some of the stuff in the tut and one thing led to another and this all came out of one accident after another.

fire_stuff.jpg

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE