Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

This is the version with Doctor who and Rose... Its meant to be artistic as opposed to technical but I will fiddle about with the settings a bit more :) Thanks for the advice!

Oh, and I know the dimensions are not right here, I cropped it for other purposes!

kiss-1.jpg

pgsig.jpg

xxpgxx..I like it! The effects involved are rather interesting. But the text is a little too blurry, and the water a bit too sharp. If you were aiming for stars in the background, try using :

Effects>Noise>Add Noise...While using that turn the color saturation down to zero, turn the intensity up to max, and reduce the coverage to your liking. You can add effects to the stars from there. But I MUST admit, I'm in love with your moon. Shape3D I'm guessing. 7/10. KEEP IT UP! :D

My new LP(Reduced Dimensions.):

Chivalry_by_Artiiste.png

Full view: http://fc49.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/027...by_Artiiste.png

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

xxpgxx..I like it! The effects involved are rather interesting. But the text is a little too blurry, and the water a bit too sharp. If you were aiming for stars in the background, try using :

Effects>Noise>Add Noise...While using that turn the color saturation down to zero, turn the intensity up to max, and reduce the coverage to your liking. You can add effects to the stars from there. But I MUST admit, I'm in love with your moon. Shape3D I'm guessing. 7/10. KEEP IT UP! :D

And no Shape3D, I made the moon from scratch, it took a while though!

pgsig.jpg

And no Shape3D, I made the moon from scratch, it took a while though!

Love the shimmering water effects and the text reflecting on it. Nice job.

I'm a real beginner on this stuff, but i liked how the OP made a chip. I wanted to make a chip with my motorcycle on it, with the yamaha logo and the dollar amount in C.c.'s.

oops wrong topic. Pic removed!

They're all cool, but the 'Vice City' one seems a little bland.

I noticed how everyone has their own little theme sorta thing, or something that they put into every pic they make.

So i had the inspiration of 'droplets' all of a sudden!

dropletbackgroundqz9.jpg

As you can see, my sig and av have already catered for my need :)

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

They're all cool, but the 'Vice City' one seems a little bland.

I noticed how everyone has their own little theme sorta thing, or something that they put into every pic they make.

So i had the inspiration of 'droplets' all of a sudden!

dropletbackgroundqz9.jpg

As you can see, my sig and av have already catered for my need :)

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

Wow, I haven't been on in a LONG time, but WOW... I am glad I did, awesome work there people, I am floored with how much you all stepped it up. Feel a bit left behind lol. I really hope to contribute soon. Keep it up and I just love your work OMA.

Wow, I haven't been on in a LONG time, but WOW... I am glad I did, awesome work there people, I am floored with how much you all stepped it up. Feel a bit left behind lol. I really hope to contribute soon. Keep it up and I just love your work OMA.

That image is cool, a couple things that I don't seem to work though.

The droplet seems a little aliased, try making it sharper

The text is a little hard to read when it's in the redder area.

I really like the watery substance stuff, it just looks good, I can't say why.

I am kinda new here, I will get an avatar and a proper siganature when it deems necessary. For nowm this will do.

That image is cool, a couple things that I don't seem to work though.

The droplet seems a little aliased, try making it sharper

The text is a little hard to read when it's in the redder area.

I really like the watery substance stuff, it just looks good, I can't say why.

I am kinda new here, I will get an avatar and a proper siganature when it deems necessary. For nowm this will do.