Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

@Axle: Nice work. You used blending modes, am I right? :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i like it but i find the letter t in brute doesn't fit with the rest of the text, even with those funny e's and the o. also the green part under the big letter a(?) its abit jaggedy :AntiAliasingOff:

Just something i threw together erlier thought it was quite nice :D

th_c7a3e5b2.jpg

Click for full size viewings :D

Citylife.png

I really like the wall you made nice use of effects!

Here's something i made a few hours ago after being inspired by the stone (101) tut i am rather pleased with the outcome on this one

Warning if you get motion sickness easily i don't suggest you look at this lol!

Hidden Content:
Asylum.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

here is a wall i made using a render of edward elric and a transmutation circle i found on the net. All of the other effects were rendered using pdn. Also heavily modified the render and transmutation circle.

edwardelric.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

yeah i was thinking that too lol but alas i wasn't satisfied with my tries at altering his face.

Maybe a slight transparent dark gradient? Or maybe a slight red tint? I don't know, that's a tough one. Does look cool though as it is !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE