Image Umbrella: Desktop Art

david.atwell

• 2 weeks later...

I like your second one there -very good job on the highlights - only thing I would fix is the shadow underneath- right now it makes it look like the text is floating above the plane.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I`ve got this image on my desktop at the moment -

RingedPlanet.jpg

It`s what I think it might be like orbiting near a Saturn like planet. I remember seeing a real pic of Saturn taken by one of the Voyager probes and it showed the shadow of one of the moons on the planet so I added to the image for a touch of realism. I think it worked out OK.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

That`s actually one of PS`s custom brushes. OK it might be cheating a bit but it was the best way to get the effect I wanted.I tried making my own moon for that part but this was just way better. Everything else is PDN though. Glad you like it.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

SpaceScapeDream.png

Here's something that I made based on a dream. Of course my dream version is way better XD I dreamt that I forced a moon-like asteroid from crashing into a planet and repelling it back the way it came from, then later looking inside of the holes on the side of a game machine (like the pinball ones you see at like Chuck-E-Cheese's) and then seeing this awesome blue flame thingy (with solar flares like from the sun) and it had hundreds of moon-like planets circling it because of gravity. I thought the one I repelled came from there XD Well, this is my crappy version of that image, so enjoy X_x

Bunnie.png

• 2 weeks later...