Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

I, too, have trouble with placing text on sigs...Annoys me to no end, I must say. Here are a few I did a while back:

Did this one for a guy named Human Dove, or ERRA117, I did it quickly, and I don't like it all that much.

NeverAgain.png

Did this one for a friend named LaptopGun, using the Nuclear Cross symbol he designed, and I love the way this avy came out (used a tut on this forum, in fact)

AdamAvatar.png

The signature that is paired with the avy (I actually made 4 versions, 2 with white borders, 2 with black, one of each with a blur on the words, and the other without it.

AdamSignature3.png

So whaddya think?

MatoyakSignatureSlashedTL.png

Looking really good Sabrown100, I suggest using a new font though, one thats a bit more different than your current one.

Good colour combination.

Another new siggy!

IceFusion.png

I love making new sigs.

EliteOverride25.png

:) Visit-> My Website <-Visit :)

Please Call Me Elite Override

The trick to flying is throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

well ive looked through some of my pictures and stuff and i decided tom use them to make some new sigs

entangled.png-thsi was origonaly a card castle on top of a pile of mud with lots of grass put over it :D (thats where it was the grass :D )

cooldown.png-this was the water from a pool when i was in a villa in cyprus :D we had our own pool it was cool :D

what you guys think then?

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

My avatar and signature made a couple years back. I have no clue where the stock image is (the skeleton reaper). They were made in Photoshop (Either 7 or CS1), not PDN, but I'm new to PDN for anything other than cropping/resizing. I thought I'd post these anyways. I've got to learn my way around PDN, as the only experience I had is with Photoshop. I've used GIMP before, but it was the same deal as PDN. Now I'm off to find some Photoshop-to-PDN guides...

aziz-avy1.jpg

aziz-sig1.jpg

My avatar and signature made a couple years back. I have no clue where the stock image is (the skeleton reaper). They were made in Photoshop (Either 7 or CS1), not PDN, but I'm new to PDN for anything other than cropping/resizing. I thought I'd post these anyways. I've got to learn my way around PDN, as the only experience I had is with Photoshop. I've used GIMP before, but it was the same deal as PDN. Now I'm off to find some Photoshop-to-PDN guides...

aziz-avy1.jpg

aziz-sig1.jpg

Welcome to the Paint.NET community! I hope to see some 100% PDN coming from you soon.