Basspixel Gallery

SAND33P

Yep its a face, that sort of atomic style iv been wanting to do for quite some time, but there is no easy way of doing it other than many long hours of line tooling and brush dotting! This one only took me about 20mins, but its very rough and raggedy

I couldn't look at it after i did it, i felt like i was hallucinating haha!

Im thinking of doing a range of things in this style for my A2 level graphic communication course aswell!

eOdUjVm.jpg

Hi Sand33p
- re: wiremesh face - could you use Sculptris with the triangles showing?.

NOT a Sculptris expert but her goes:-

0. download sculptris.http://pixologic.com/sculptris/emails/operating-system.php
1. make a face. (loads of stuff on youtube).
2. W icon - wireframe. set background material color to say red - something different from the wireframe.
3. use the X icon - 'reduce selected'  a few times till the wireframe looks ok.
4. save as png and extract the wire frame in Pdn (magic wand away the background or use any edge detect plugin {'Tweak edges ' works}).
5. Possibly use Pyro's outline object then AAassistant.

6. etc etc ...

Only a thought, but I have tried it out and it must be easier than adding line by line?.

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

You're gallery is full of awesome work. I should have checked it out sooner.

Keep it up. You're talented.

• Upvote 1

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very amazing works! I can't decide which ones I like better! I really like the image that you posted at the top of this page! The colors, the lighting, everything! Amazing job on all of your images on your first page also! I'll have to look at your gallery more often!

Edited by JulioCoolio
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I certainly need to muck around with plugins. Is this all 100% PDN or are there some stock images? If it's 100% PDN then you must make a tutorial on the background and...just everything. Again, I tip my hat to you, sir.

Edited by MikeRobe
  • Upvote 1

signature.png

:cookie-chocolate: I baked another one...

Well, I certainly need to muck around with plugins. Is this all 100% PDN or are there some stock images? If it's 100% PDN then you must make a tutorial on the background and...just everything. Again, I tip my hat to you, sir.

I would say 90% of my work is made in PDN, i occasionally use Sculptris and sometimes sample from stock imagery, upon request from my clients. 

Got two new works ready to put up!

eOdUjVm.jpg