Basspixel Gallery

SAND33P

I've just promoted "Retraction" to the Galleria.  Congratulations!

I've just promoted "Retraction" to the Galleria.  Congratulations!

Thank you! Theres a high quality (3000x1688) image link here, that 400x thumbnail is far too small haha :)

http://i.imgur.com/tJZdT4H.jpg

Great new images! What does it say on the first one? It looks like the first word's, "Justin's," but I'm not sure what the second word is. By the way, your new sig is cool.

Its says "Justins Beard", strange i know ahah!

I love how nearly every element of your works have a texture of their own--nearly nothing is just one color. Amazing work :)

That used to be one of my goals when i first started with complex pieces! Now it just happens naturally, but sometimes flat is best!

eOdUjVm.jpg

Thanks for the link to the larger image.  I've edited the Galleria link.

• Upvote 1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=494146777339435&set=a.319803914773723.76824.249266468494135&type=1&theater

If I did that right.If its messed up or not aloud feel free to do whats needed mods.

Oh right, that one was pretty complex, but in short i merged together a pretty face, a skull, and some lizard bits :D

May do a quick tutorial on the methods and release the PDN one day :)

eOdUjVm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Am7FoEa.jpg

4WBzaJI.jpg

cGZfu7Z.jpg

i94skJN.jpg

I actually thought i would have more time for designing during the summer, but how wrong was i! Managing to find tight deadlines to meet and looking for (and successfully finding) work in a design studio, creating an updated brand image for my freelance work, learning new 3D software, web development and continually honing my skills with PDN has ended up taking all my time! I do have tutorials and download packs ready, but i am waiting on outing my new branding before unleashing all the goodies :P These latest four works are all for producers again, and are a another leap forward in terms of my creativity and design quality. I hope you enjoy them! 

Edited by SAND33P
  • Upvote 1

eOdUjVm.jpg