Basspixel Gallery

SAND33P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been awhile since i have uploaded any new content, been having issues with facebook uploads. Some new styles here, along with some album artwork, enjoy! Hopefully you'll see me around the forums more now, getting a little more spare time 

2cib6sh.png

1syrk0.png

2cxf6og.png

Edited by SAND33P

eOdUjVm.jpg

Seriously, how do you do all of this? Your artwork is exactly/nearly the style I adore.

It's freaking amazing.

Congratulations on the Galleria nomination.

• Upvote 1

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

@Xzerizon Looking at your gallery, i can see what you are looking to achieve, what i can say is get more familiar with using PDN, learn your way round the shortcuts and the finer elements of how layers interact with each other. I have never done this yet but i suggest you have a look around the forums for some custom colour palettes, it could help you give your work a better form.  Also have a deeper look at work that inspires you and then replicate it. While you try and decipher how another artist has achieved something, you will develop a style and technique of your own. Another thing is to read up on elements of composition, once you learn to appreciate that empty space is art in itself your works will become much more disciplined.

On another note people, i have a few things deep in development that may take a while to be finished, but i may release some old concepts i never got round to finishing

Edited by SAND33P
  • Upvote 2

eOdUjVm.jpg

• 1 month later...

It has been such a long while since i've been able to create more works, what with exams and the like. But thats all over now so expect many more frequent posts from me! Good to be back :D

thiny.png

thingyy.png

shmelll.png

Dizzy22.png

tumblr_mngw99_Dfv31s4ktcpo1_1280.png

Edited by SAND33P

eOdUjVm.jpg