Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

Aww, that's almost cute. :lol: But where're all the electrons?

...maybe that's what it's missing!

They're moving so fast that they can only be seen as three rings, that's why :wink:

Also like the Sozo in space piece. Especially the color change you put in the revisited version :)

Looks nice , Why I can't see the Sozo in Space in large version, that site is asking to log-in to see it?

I don't have an account with this site, and each time another window pops up when try to view an image hosted by it I don't know what is wrong with it. And about the atom, the white and black orbitals one of them should be out and the other in...! what you think? And let the protons and neutrons be shown in the nucleus. :) just an idea.

Fixed the link, thanks for the alert.

As for the orbitals, I kinda intertwined them, not at all realisticly, but I liked how it looked. :)

I could put all the protons and neutrons in, but that would be too much work for lazy me.

wonderful job on both SIS and the atom.

Sozo In Space looks a lot better than the previous version, and the colours were done very well. nice job!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

wonderful job on both SIS and the atom.

Sozo In Space looks a lot better than the previous version, and the colours were done very well. nice job!

Thanks Carazon. :)

Any opinions on the atom with shading?

Hidden Content:
atom-1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...