Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

The last image of space is fantastic, I really love it and like to spend time to watch all the fine details in it same time that you spent it drawing it, I have one point explained in the image below you can review it and think its easy to fix, otherwise looks great job thanks.

I like the names they suggested, I think you have to choose your own name nobody knows what's in your mind and people wants to know how the brain thinks and how it sends orders to the hands and eyes.:!:

spaceimage.jpg

The last image of space is fantastic, I really love it and like to spend time to watch all the fine details in it same time that you spent it drawing it, I have one point explained in the image below you can review it and think its easy to fix, otherwise looks great job thanks.

I like the names they suggested, I think you have to choose your own name nobody knows what's in your mind and people wants to know how the brain thinks and how it sends orders to the hands and eyes.:!:

spaceimage.jpg

Oh, thanks for pointing that spot out. I didn't copy and paste, so I'm not sure how it showed up like that. :?

Regardless, it will be fixed.

Also, keen eye on the dragon cloud, I hadn't noticed that.

Oh, thanks for pointing that spot out. I didn't copy and paste, so I'm not sure how it showed up like that. :?

Regardless, it will be fixed.

Also, keen eye on the dragon cloud, I hadn't noticed that.

Ooooh! I'll compromise, how about Beyond Genesis!? I'll credit you both if ya like it.

That I think is a perfect fit. Perfect name for a perfect space scape. Such an awesome image, I thought I was looking through the Hubble.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Ooooh! I'll compromise, how about Beyond Genesis!? I'll credit you both if ya like it.

That I think is a perfect fit. Perfect name for a perfect space scape. Such an awesome image, I thought I was looking through the Hubble.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

now that sounds sa-weet. i like it.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

now that sounds sa-weet. i like it.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

That space scene is absolutely amazing. I haven't seen anything that can compare on these forums. There are only that small problem in the nebula, but it's still fine enough.

Thanks!

The pic will be going up on DeviantART within a couple minutes.

That space scene is absolutely amazing. I haven't seen anything that can compare on these forums. There are only that small problem in the nebula, but it's still fine enough.

Thanks!

The pic will be going up on DeviantART within a couple minutes.