Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

Liking your gallery, and wow, your latest starscape is really cool (all your space stuff is!!). Nice work! :D Are you planning to release a tutorial when you have the process down pat? I also like many of the signatures on the first page. :)

A tutorial is not out of the question, it's really a pretty straightforward process.

You're welcome, I like to comment. :D Do you use noise in your starscapes? :o

Yep, three layers of varying noise.

I never expect any flaws in your spacescapes because it's always so perfect. You and Goonfella are amazing! :shock:

Why thanks. :)

Amazingly beautiful .. 36_2_25thumbsup.gif

And thank you as well. :)

Update: I've modified the stars still further. How does this compare for sheer realism?

NEW Note: this is a rather LQ jpeg, the HQ version is a bit more vivid and sharp.

OLD

I think it conveys more depth and realism, like something you could actually look up into the sky and see, though perhaps not from earth. ;)

Yeah, I agree with what you said. Though it seems a bit dark.

I noticed, it doesn't look like that on my laptop though. Also I need to make the stars blend in more, seem like they're a part of the picture and not standing out.

Looks cool, but I know you can do like 50 times better than that.

Use it if you want though. I'm just used to seeing some really neat stuff from you. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

This is just an idea for a sig to hang around while I struggle through another space scene. Speaking of which, I think I'm done with the background starfield for it. Now I have to decide what I want to do for a planet. This'll be tough. :?

It's fine. Take your time. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I found out that by taking a flattened version of the stars, applying the flames plugin, adding it into the original .pdn as a new layer and then messing around with the layer settings, I can get that cool two tone effect.

• 3 weeks later...