Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

gonna use "beyond genesis" to make a sig for SOTW?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

I may use the planet and make a different background...

I may use the planet and make a different background...

That is amazing. :shock: You always amaze me with your space scenes. The transition between red and blue is very well done, and the planets are just beautiful. I might say it's flabbergasting :lol:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

That is amazing. :shock: You always amaze me with your space scenes. The transition between red and blue is very well done, and the planets are just beautiful. I might say it's flabbergasting :lol:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

.... I might say it's flabbergasting :lol:

well, its certainly gasted my flabber.

wait. that came out wrong.

.... I might say it's flabbergasting :lol:

well, its certainly gasted my flabber.

wait. that came out wrong.

Hate to be the party killer here, but I think the piece needs a more defined focal point. I mean, technically it's great - great skill was involved. But I just think this is more of a background rather than a piece of its own.

No hostility meant :)

P.S. on name: Genesis mans beginning, right? Maybe the focal could have something to do with new beginnings (I'm thinking explosion :lol: )

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Hate to be the party killer here, but I think the piece needs a more defined focal point. I mean, technically it's great - great skill was involved. But I just think this is more of a background rather than a piece of its own.

No hostility meant :)

P.S. on name: Genesis mans beginning, right? Maybe the focal could have something to do with new beginnings (I'm thinking explosion :lol: )

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

No hostility meant.

Dude, don't worry about it. I need input like this if the next one is to be better. :)

No hostility meant.

Dude, don't worry about it. I need input like this if the next one is to be better. :)

• 4 weeks later...

New wallpaper! This one was for for my benefit than anyone else's, but I figured I'd post it here anyway, I thought it was funny.

Note, this is a photo edit, not a total creation of mine. ;)

t_sozoinspacem_90f5d64.jpg

love it, it works, but my problem is that the stars dont look like stars. they look like white dots splattered on a canvas. they dont look very starry to me.

colour scheme is brilliant, as is everything else.

Agree with cazaron about the stars, especially when viewing it in large size, the dark zone is really too dark made the word SOZO like sitting on a edge of a mountain, and the pink halo around the text is too wide and didn't take the shape of the cloudy or smokey edges of the text, what about trying to apply the Zoom blur on the word from the center of the nebula some where in between OZ to get the right rays effect toward us and mix them with some purple or pink not just black, but any ways I like the idea very much and the colors are just awesome, good job.

love it, it works, but my problem is that the stars dont look like stars. they look like white dots splattered on a canvas. they dont look very starry to me.

colour scheme is brilliant, as is everything else.

Ironic, that. It's a real photo. :lol:

Agree with cazaron about the stars, especially when viewing it in large size, the dark zone is really too dark made the word SOZO like sitting on a edge of a mountain, and the pink halo around the text is too wide and didn't take the shape of the cloudy or smokey edges of the text, what about trying to apply the Zoom blur on the word from the center of the nebula some where in between OZ to get the right rays effect toward us and mix them with some purple or pink not just black, but any ways I like the idea very much and the colors are just awesome, good job.

Good advice, thanks.

okay, then that is real weird. real photo? the stars dont really look it...

• 4 weeks later...

Great work man. Love the signatures! :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Great work man. Love the signatures! :wink:

Thanks! :D

New junk to follow.

Sozo in Space revisited:

t_13132jmjxpsm_9a70e0e.jpg

Next, just something I was inspired to do while working on planet rings. Done totally for kicks, it's an Atom:

t_br9fm_0773a54.jpg