Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

• 2 weeks later...

*is also in adoration* seriously, sozo, it's briliiant! great colouring, depth, stars are done well, text is great, i love the new sig.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Is it just me or did anyone else find it funny when they clicked on the starfield link and it redirected them to tinypics.com? Anywho, amazing starfield. You've got the colours, the stars, and the clouds all well balanced. Plus it looks really nice.

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

Nope, used some rock stock. Frankly, creating realistic planetary textures from scratch in Paint.NET, is extremely hard, if not next to impossible. Or perhaps I'm just not good enough at it. At any rate, using textures gives the best results.

Oh sweet, Quick Reply! I love it.

On-topic, Sozo, I love your new planet. In fact, if you use Terragen, you could create a planet using the texture from Terragen. I know your brilliant mind can figure it out. But, using rock texture works also. I don't see anything wrong with using rock texture to help create ultra-realistic planet like you did. Which, by the way, looks like either Mars or one of Jupiter's moon. Superb job!

BTW, what happened to your 3D watery fabric tutorial? It seem you have changed it to an abstractal look, or did I look in the wrong forum? :( :?

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

sexy new planet sozo. Great texture and everything, i would like to see that thing in a spacescape or terrascape. Oh yeah terrascape is something using terragen and putting space objects in the sky :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

• 2 weeks later...
Preview my latest spacescape here.

It would be at the bottom of the page.

Wow !! Rubs my eyes at the beauty of it .. Just went to look at your signatures again , those are so awesome .. Fantastic Gallery :mrgreen:
Impressive, the starscape is gorgeous!

Thank you both, you are too kind. :)