Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

it looks very pro. although., id lower the opacity of the black line down the middle, so its less of a viewpoint, and more of a blend. although, that said, i love it.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

it looks very pro. although., id lower the opacity of the black line down the middle, so its less of a viewpoint, and more of a blend. although, that said, i love it.

Good advice, it does seem to stick out.

well, personally, i like the text exactly how it is, but hey, its a matter of sozo's taste.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Here's my latest space scene: about ~80% completed.

t_wipalmostdom_22a548e.jpg

Now you can finally see the planet integrated into a scene.

Here's a [link] to the nebula stock. Warning, it's huge!

Criticism welcome, that's why it's here!

hands down, BEST spacescape ive ever seen. god, its perfect, and its only 85%? wow. thats freaking awesome.

hands down, BEST spacescape ive ever seen. god, its perfect, and its only 85%? wow. thats freaking awesome.

High praise indeed. :D

I say only mostly done because there are some loose ends I want to fix up, like the moon towards the top left, and some other stuff.

Again, aside from the stock (which as you can see is not very stock anymore) and one Chaoscope fractal (that I rendered), all the work was done in Paint.NET.

Here's my latest space scene: about ~80% completed.

t_wipalmostdom_22a548e.jpg

Criticism welcome, that's why it's here!

its really awesome. loving the orange nebulae and parts of the blue one. The planets are awesome. Great textures. The orange planet's lighting is a bit off though.. rotate it anti-clockwise a little bit to match the bright part of the nebulae. the starfield looks awesome too. :)

theres bits of the whole piece that look odd and out of place imo. i circled them cos it'd be a bit hard to explain. See here:

space.jpg

a bit of over contrast and odd things that sort of look like rendered clouds are the things i've circled. i'd get rid of the top nebulae thingy i've circled and maybe replace it with a small planet.. i dunno - might look better or worse. :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

a bit of over contrast and odd things that sort of look like rendered clouds are the things i've circled. i'd get rid of the top nebulae thingy i've circled and maybe replace it with a small planet.. i dunno - might look better or worse. :)

Yep, that's another of the area's that needs to be fixed, thanks!

@Helen, Storm.Shadow, Phyxius, Goonfella: Thanks for commenting! Your feedback means a lot to me. :D

@Carazon: Yep you can certainly use it as a wallpaper. :)

@Phyxius: I used some terrain maps I had sitting around and mixed them with other planetary images. Kinda hard to explain.

Revision: We'll say 90% done. More comments everyone? Your feedback really helps!

t_almostdonem_8e8d872.jpg

New mission, should you choose to accept it: If you find a nifty, catchy, memorable name for my above spacescene, and I'll credit you for it when I submit it to DevART!

I'll take suggestions, but no guarantees...

The Beyond?

i like goonfellas, but this is my suggestiong, just dropping an idea. i prefer Genesis.

The Beyond?

i like goonfellas, but this is my suggestiong, just dropping an idea. i prefer Genesis.