Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

Not a problem. If anything, that does look better.

Wanna know why? Cos its blue!!! Blue is awesome.. cant go wrong with blue (as long as you use it properly. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

on the topic of Macs.. Sozo, add a cool apple logo in the middle, see how it looks. Or.. you could make it look like the apple is sucking in "stuff" (the twists.. ). . i dunno just my imagination going a bit crazy.. it does that sometimes..

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Wanna know why? Cos its blue!!! Blue is awesome.. cant go wrong with blue (as long as you use it properly. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

on the topic of Macs.. Sozo, add a cool apple logo in the middle, see how it looks. Or.. you could make it look like the apple is sucking in "stuff" (the twists.. ). . i dunno just my imagination going a bit crazy.. it does that sometimes..

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Not what i think ;)

Well, in many case it looks nice. But i would choose red :)

U2l6xrt.png

Not what i think ;)

Well, in many case it looks nice. But i would choose red :)

U2l6xrt.png

I love the new wallpapers, really smooth and elegant, and the colours are brilliant, very nice work. And to be honest, you're one of the people who inspired my starscape, no wonder with that pic, I can't get over how detailed the texture is, and the background... anyways, that's old stuff, which is good, but loving the new as well.

I love the new wallpapers, really smooth and elegant, and the colours are brilliant, very nice work. And to be honest, you're one of the people who inspired my starscape, no wonder with that pic, I can't get over how detailed the texture is, and the background... anyways, that's old stuff, which is good, but loving the new as well.

You could mix those three. :P

Ha, yes I could. :wink:

Those are really nice. 8)

Thanks Helen. :D

Nice and tut requested, you know you should make your work complicated, or people will ask for a tut.

It was actually very simple. I took an image, in this case a Chaoscope render, and zoom blurred it several times. Then I messed with the colors, adjusted the glowy-ness and the brightness/contrast. Then after a twist, it was done.

I'm glad I can inspire people to try new things. I saw your spacescape, I just forgot to comment on it. :oops:

It was not bad at all, you're off to a good start. Thanks for the comment!

Nice nice nice wallpapers.

Do you know its from an image like this I made some lovely flowers. :wink:

That's one application I hadn't thought of. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...