The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Something interesting, No effect was used.

Simulated Brush/Pen pressure??

I find this cool, hope you do too :)

th_Brushes2.jpg

Freeform Shape tool...

Not bad. No easy way to do curves though...

Haha :D

You just saved lazy Ash from writing :)

Anyone still need pointers about this can PM me.

And bb00 is correct, no easy way to do curves.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Something interesting, No effect was used.

Simulated Brush/Pen pressure??

I find this cool, hope you do too :)

th_Brushes2.jpg

Freeform Shape tool...

Not bad. No easy way to do curves though...

Haha :D

You just saved lazy Ash from writing :)

Anyone still need pointers about this can PM me.

And bb00 is correct, no easy way to do curves.

*smacks head*

you know, after just watching The Prestige recently (awesome movie by the way), I feel like you guys can do the same thing here, where the magicians tries to figure out how the other performed an illusion, you guys try to figure out how the other created the picture.

*smacks head*

you know, after just watching The Prestige recently (awesome movie by the way), I feel like you guys can do the same thing here, where the magicians tries to figure out how the other performed an illusion, you guys try to figure out how the other created the picture.

Love that movie too.

Haha, "Once you give up your secret, you are nothing" :D :?

Damn you bb00 LOL :lol:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@BB and @Ash

not as simple for curving a line

if you do it on separate layer and then oct reshape you get a bit of a curve. but then that's and effect isn't it. anyways the line still needs to be moved to proper placement. lots of work but it does give a semi curved look if you need it.

also how about your method ASH and you know when you hold shift and don't move the end point you can change directions. not explaining that well I'm sure but it takes about 20 or 30 small moves shifting back and forth from the free form line using shift and changing directions.

@ Jannetsue, I like it, the colours are really nice. :)

@ Aile, nice frozen text but on some of the letters it looks a bit wide on the bottom. :)

New Av / Sig set :)

The Avatar.

Newav-minisize.png

The Sig :)

Newsig-Minisize.png

There are bigger versions of both on my dA, the av is here, & the sig is here.

Enjoy :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I like that Ash

Something I am working on.

th_3AMsz.png

as always Janettsue exquisite. Your work has that softness to it that makes one just want to reach out and touch, and it always displays such tender feelings. Did you use the tablet for this one? If so you are getting really good at using it. I think this is a truly remarkable picture. Hope you did it large enough to print out, because it needs to go up in your home somewhere. Stunning.

I like that Ash

Something I am working on.

3AMsz.png

very nice, my only suggestion is the hair isnt just an outline, the ladies hair is just kinda filled it, it gets pulled off in this image, but maybe add some lines that show the flow of the hair, this would make it look for realistic, but very nice!

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

[image]

Made in Inkscape hand tracing a .jpg :P

That's awesome (I love Stargate), but this thread is really reserved for Paint.NET works.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

^^^thanks oma, i can see why people were the disgusted by the zombie, but i really do want to understand how it broke the rules, simply because i want dont want to do it again, i didnt really intend on breaking the rules, i just created the picture without thinking twice.

^^never mind bolt bait gave me an answer i understand, my apologies (i blame it on oma and ash! they told me to try my hand at rendering and using effects :mrgreen:, haha just kidding i take responsibility for it)

ill have to think of wat else i can add my my av, i love my new sig, but it doesnt match so maybe ill make a new sig

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Neopatt, your are very likely to get your sig edited by a mod because it is too tall, I just thought I'd warn you so that aren't surprised when it happens, unless you changes it first that is. ;)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

^^^thanks oma, i can see why people were the disgusted by the zombie, but i really do want to understand how it broke the rules, simply because i want dont want to do it again, i didnt really intend on breaking the rules, i just created the picture without thinking twice.

^^never mind bolt bait gave me an answer i understand, my apologies (i blame it on oma and ash! they told me to try my hand at rendering and using effects :mrgreen:, haha just kidding i take responsibility for it)

ill have to think of wat else i can add my my av, i love my new sig, but it doesnt match so maybe ill make a new sig

so what rule did you break? size? I didn't know you had broken one it just wasn't pleasant to look at.

o wow i watched that movie its really cool but its sorta odd.my dad likes it cos it has david bowie in it

and o thanks k.digenaro(i think i spelt it right?) :D im liking your new avi and sig aswell there cool :D 8)

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3