The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Paint.NET improved my comic art so much, I love playing around with all those plugins:

This image was completely inappropraite for a family-friendly site. ~BoltBait

1189535398813.gif

i made a new avi after getting magicly inspired in some way(doodling at school :D ) so what you think...comments welcome/please

8-ballavi2.png

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Paint.NET improved my comic art so much, I love playing around with all those plugins:

so simple, yet i love it lol, i love doing cartoons my self on PDN.

edit: weird question, but i forget the specs for an avatar, is is 120x160?

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

edit: weird question, but i forget the specs for an avatar, is is 120x160?

It's in the rules, best to check there but I think you're right :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

like your new sig k. looks good :D lol im thinking of what else could be put there "trust me im a murderer" lol :D anyway looks great

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

like your new sig k. looks good :D lol im thinking of what else could be put there "trust me im a murderer" lol :D anyway looks great

lmao nice, i tried to make a new avatar with this cool stock image i found, it doesnt look to bad

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/Avatarzomb1.jpg

honestly i didnt have to render it a ton, cus it already looked cool, but i changed the feel to the image and added some stuff

japannese.jpg

im gonig to be honest with every one here. ive NEVER used glow before. i figured id try it out to see what it does. im posting this one because i like what it does to text.

Glow.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

im gonig to be honest with every one here. ive NEVER used glow before. i figured id try it out to see what it does. im posting this one because i like what it does to text.

Glow.png

looking good, honestly ive never used it either lol, i use a different method that achieves something similar lol

japannese.jpg

youve never used glow!!!! i used to use it loads

my brain is way to small to use all these effects lol

edit: but ive been trying :P

japannese.jpg

this actually took me a while to get. its 11:11 o-clock. the worst time of night.

EDIT: yea i know what you mean. i use different methods as well. thats how i make my symbol. speaking of which im gonig to try makeing one useing glow.

oclock.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

I think Expiration is the best Pdner out there, lol. He only gets better.

Another fan? :shock:

But, I have to admit:

Best PDNer out there? No, I think Ash deserves that title. I can't even make good glass yet. :?

But I consider myself pretty good. :D

Glad you like my work! :mrgreen:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I think Expiration is the best Pdner out there, lol. He only gets better.

Another fan? :shock:

But, I have to admit:

Best PDNer out there? No, I think Ash deserves that title. I can't even make good glass yet. :?

But I consider myself pretty good. :D

Glad you like my work! :mrgreen:

haha, :mrgreen: gotta love compliments :mrgreen: even when they arent about you :mrgreen:

japannese.jpg

that looks pretty tight, you can kinda see the clock but not really, but i still like how it looks

aorry it took me so long to get round to it. working on a piece. but thnks. thats what its suposed to b like. its behind glass. :mrgreen:

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

i think i may have double posted. sorr yif i did. but anyway heres a sig i made.

ignitesig.png

edit: heres some playing i did with my old image. i think i like it better without the square behind it.

oclock1.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

A header for a site that I might make.

(If I have time and am not too lazy :lol: )

Header.png

EDIT: 100th post! Woooooooooooooooooooo

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

ok.. one thing. am i the only one whos noticed that SOMEONE (rick....) is allowing a advertisement to show for PHOTOSHOP!? at the top of the page? well... someones gotta do soemthing about that.

anyway, heres a sig i made for my friend ikid. i dont know if he likes it or not. oh well. i think i did a good job. feedback appreciated.

lambdaapprenticesig.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

ok.. one thing. am i the only one whos noticed that SOMEONE (rick....) is allowing a advertisement to show for PHOTOSHOP!? at the top of the page? well... someones gotta do soemthing about that.

anyway, heres a sig i made for my friend ikid. i dont know if he likes it or not. oh well. i think i did a good job. feedback appreciated.

lambdaapprenticesig.png

I love it :) I like the way the red blurs into the gray.

PS

Here's three Sigs, any tips, suggestions?

BlueWispsSiggy.png

VPXFTW.png

SpaceSiggy.png

Any tips on them?

Cloud.png