The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Because I'm too lazy to make my website:

http://inverse.us.to/

splash.png

The only real problem I encountered was antialiasing having to do with filling the shape. It was a pain and is still a bit aliased. But I like the graphic overall.

Another thing, I have always been a fan of the glow effect, especially for text. I just can't stop using it!

"By trying to reinvent the wheel every time we find very often with square wheels" ...X-blaster

man this bites. im at school and nsome of the pictures are locked. at least i can see soem of them.. as long with you avatrs ans sigs!

(is there anyway around a schools filter without hacking it???)

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Because I'm too lazy to make my website:

http://inverse.us.to/

splash.png

The only real problem I encountered was antialiasing having to do with filling the shape. It was a pain and is still a bit aliased. But I like the graphic overall.

Another thing, I have always been a fan of the glow effect, especially for text. I just can't stop using it!

sorry for double post, but i was wondering, you wan t help? i do html. and i can do some good skinning/ website art.

i had my own sight, but didnt get anywere with it lols.

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Here's vectorimages I've made last hour :D

Blue

Green

Orange

Pink

Red

Neutral

Enjoy :D

ooo i like the blue one and the neutral one. :) cool, did you use fonts for the flowers?

No, the flowers are images, I've found them with google.com :)

Colored them black and set the background on transparent :D So, I've these flowers added to layer for flowers as image's

(my english is not very good but a bit maybe well)

Signature4.png

My own DeviantART gallery

Mozilla_Firefox_User_by_userbars.jpg

Sweden_lovebar_by_Mar0988.png

man this bites. im at school and nsome of the pictures are locked. at least i can see soem of them.. as long with you avatrs ans sigs!

(is there anyway around a schools filter without hacking it???)

there are actually websites now that you can go threw to avoid school fire walls, technically its not hacking, i no facebook supports one

im working on a new sig, i have the idea for it but im having a hard time pulling it off and making it look good, any suggestions? the text says trust me, im a doctor.

sigdoctor1.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

^^^well, i was debating that about the doctor, i was hoping ther would be a way to pull it off cus i kinda liked the idea, i think if i resize it down it will just distort, the text isnt the text i was planning on using, i just wanted to put something on ther to get the idea, any suggestions on how i can display this idea in another way?

japannese.jpg

i tried to simplify the sig i made ^^^^, i came up with this, leme no wat you think, i think it looks kinda cool, it might need some added or taken away leme know, trying to get a new sig :P

sigdoc11.jpg

I like it! i love the text's glow and its pretty darn good. the colours remind me of christmas (slightly,) but otherwise I love it!

thanks journey, i think ill use it, i need to make a matching avatar though

edit: the text was just a text tut i found on the forums, i couldnt decide how to do the text and i found this and i liked it, i used the same effect for the image in the right corner

edit: any suggestions on a theme for a new avatar?

japannese.jpg