The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@Blooper: Where's this at (round boxy thing). And for the back ground i forgot something. but i take it your fav. color is blue when mine is blood red lol. If you ever seen the heart wood of a Oklahoma red cedar tree the background is that color.

My favorite color is red, but the complementary color of orange is blue. A complementary color is a color that goes well with another color.

Yellow - Purple

Red - Green

Blue - Orange.

standingglobe2.png

The blue things roughly cover what needs to be fixed.

Vern, you're not exactly allowed to edit your post. That's why I wasn't expecting changes.

Okok...

So I just read the rules on posting, etc. because I wanted some feedback on a new siggy I made (actually a couple variations of just one). I'm going to use the one that gets the most feedback (positive feedback lol)...so PM me or reply here on which one u like best, okay? XD

PDNsiggy5.jpg

PDNsiggy2.jpg

PDNsiggy6.jpg

PDNsiggy7.jpg

PDNsiggy5.jpg

Vern, you're not exactly allowed to edit your post. That's why I wasn't expecting changes.

Hmm well that disqualifies my entry then , oh well.

I didn't wanna say it either, but you posted too late too :(

No I beat the dead line in both cases.Aside from that helio is seemingly gracious enough to allow the entry. And The only thing I wanted more time for is windows and such point gathering things but the project was laborious, too much so for such a late start. I am working on a second skin for fun though and its looking pretty snazzy so far. I think it will turn out as good. The background on the first one took 8 hours and it wasnt as complete as I wanted, making it an os skin was a second thought.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Trying to see if PDN can do this

from the PDN fan forum http://pdnfans.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=204

2nd try!! I think I got it down 99%....

Limitation of some plugins is not making this easy :?

378290bc.jpg

To all plugin makers :)

Please try to make a plugin for this if possible! :D

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]