Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

@jake quite cool

@misplacedsock quite good, maybe a bit small and the render placement is not that good

need advice on this, something is missing

luigisigbwpz2.png

edit: depth is missing but it's hard to create afterwards :-/

Splash some faint green on Luigi's hat. And for depth, take your flattened sig and dupe it. Gaussian blur or unfocus blur to your liking. Then use :AlphaChannel: or Wither's softbrushing tut to put it around the focal point.

Nice sig Nab, how much editing did you do to the pic?

Thanks - if you click it it takes you to the stock source. I think I duplicated layer, increased saturation, then blurred at about 4 or 5 px and set it to Overlay with some level of Opacity. I might have messed with Brightness and contrast or Curves as well, but I can't quite remember. No physical adjustments - just filter effects really.

Then, for the text, which I know just looks like regular text - I think I typed, duplicated -inverted colors, then messed around with Median and Blend Modes.

And then I sharpened a bit :P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Re-worked my Christmas sig. Experimented more on the Photoshop glare effect in PDN. 100% PDN except for background floral brushes.

christmasavatar.pngCHRISTMASSIGv2.png

Brushes:

http://yasny-chan.deviantart.com/art/Ve ... s-63582224

http://hawksmont.deviantart.com/art/Flo ... s-55792659

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Looking good, LFC (mind if I shorten your nickname like that?). I like the grassy feeling of the background, and the flower brushes are very neat.

The text looks really tasty and delicious. How did you do that? :P

C4Dsigversion3.png

It seems like there's too much going on imo. It stills looks good though, I like the text.

3124457572_802f00ea2f.jpg

well 1st of all the text is a lil blurry and the render doesnt seem to blend with the background, but i see potential in you just read a lot of paint.net and photoshop tuts to help enhance your work,but welcome to the forum.

can some1 give me some ideas on clipping masks cuz when i do it on a flattened image it jus seems to leave patches in the duplicated sig.

Very, very nice LFC. Those text effects are incredible - and good thinking adding green in there - very fitting. Were I to rate it, I would give it a 9.75/10

Thanks man. :)

Looking good, LFC (mind if I shorten your nickname like that?). I like the grassy feeling of the background, and the flower brushes are very neat.

The text looks really tasty and delicious. How did you do that? :P

Thanks, well the white stripes on the text was easy. Just some dents + Alpha mask + blur. To make the white shine, i used the same bevel principle in my Gold text tut, and applied it to the text. Many selections and transparency gradients were done. Took a while, but worth it dont ya think?

V1

princeofpersiasigv1.png

V2

princeofpersiasigv2.png

V3

princeofpersiasigv3.png

No brushing or stocks. all pdn.

cc?

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I like the 3rd one. The colours are softer and it's easier on the eye.

Where do you people find these awesome renders? My Renders-folder has nothing new to offer right now, I need to start finding some new stuff soon. :?

AssasinsCreedSig.png

What do you think? I was going for photorealism.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

V1

princeofpersiasigv1.png

V2

princeofpersiasigv2.png

V3

princeofpersiasigv3.png

No brushing or stocks. all pdn.

cc?

Ehh its .. blegh. The colors are all alike, no zestyness. Having a few different shades of the same color throughout a tag is awfully boring, man. Sorry, but I've seen better from you. It has nice flow, but the focal is LQ or blurry, can't tell. The bg is just some fx and blackish. :/

Overall its pretty nice, but the bg and colors could use work.

hehhe-1.png

:lol: