Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

ringsavatar.gif

Made in C4D, but the .tif files were converted to .gif in PDN, so i s'pose i can post it here. :P

I wish it could be animated in my avatar, but for some reason its not. Nvm, i figured out why. Changed it to a .png so its better quality.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Do user bars count too? My 360 got red ring again... and i'm bored so i'm playing on paint.net when i'm not shoveling that infernal snow... (why so much in NY?).

ff5d90d32c.png

9018caa386.jpg

82afbae022.jpg

I'm very angry at microsoft- this last 360 only lasted 5 months, and when it got red ring i had only been playing for 5 mins! :cry:

0573146ce6.png

Those look great LFC- is the background in the second also 100% PDN? Looks like a stock (a possible compliment)

I'd like to know how you create those smudge effects.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I just downloaded some smudge brushes from dA, looked in my program files folder (exported all PS default brushes :twisted: ), and smudged. Quite a bit of Strength: 100% and Quality: 50% was used. Sorta like clipping masks.

Background looks like a stock? :shock: I just smudged a larger version of the same render, so i suppose it could be a stock.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@Jake2k

Looks really awesome man,its going to be a great wallpaper but it makes a very solid sig aswell,i dont think you could have had a better font for this sig,its perfect!

@JJgunz

Out of the 2 i like the first one the best,to me the colors seem to work better and it just makes it more esthetically pleasing and more in depth