Sign in to follow this  
MadJik

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

Any chance of rotation with AA in the Grid/Checkerboard plugin? Would be awesome if it was possible. :)

For now I should suggest to use the layer rotate/zoom possibilities...

@ MyChemicalSnowman If you need to do one right away, I sometimes do my own grid using this method .

http://www.unleash.com/ronm/isometric/

I would have used the hexa grid in only 2 steps...

I can't get the settings correct so it lines up. using two passes of hex grid. which did you use?

I'd love a simplier method. I don't often use the grid but sometimes its handy to have.

ciao OMA

thanks thanks thanks. I'd been trying combos of regular grid and hex .

smashing and so easy.

thanks again Madjik

ciao OMA

Is the `setup for the pack of dll`s' ,that is flagged as new, needed as well or is it OK to download the pack and choose which ones to install as before?

Is the `setup for the pack of dll`s' ,that is flagged as new, needed as well or is it OK to download the pack and choose which ones to install as before?

The setup allows you to choose which plugins you want the install, using a user interface.

The Zip pack is a folder zipped, so unzip it and move the desided plugin to the effects folder manualy.

////Last changes:

Gravity new feature

HexaGrid new features

Volutes new features

Kaleidogen new update (bug fix)

The setup allows you to choose which plugins you want the install, using a user interface.

The Zip pack is a folder zipped, so unzip it and move the desided plugin to the effects folder manualy.

////Last changes:

Gravity new feature

HexaGrid new features

Volutes new features

Kaleidogen new update (bug fix)

Thanks. I keep the zip file in my documents and pick and choose anyway. I was just unsure about the setup file and whether it was something new that had to be installed as well to make them work.As it`s not I won`t .

I`ve just replaced the four old ones with the new . Saves downloading the whole pack all over again.

Thanks for some superb plug ins. :wink:

Thanks. I keep the zip file in my documents and pick and choose anyway. I was just unsure about the setup file and whether it was something new that had to be installed as well to make them work.As it`s not I won`t .

I`ve just replaced the four old ones with the new . Saves downloading the whole pack all over again.

Thanks for some superb plug ins. :wink: