Sign in to follow this  
MadJik

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

thanks for the updated Madjik. I downloaded them this morning and look forward to putting these thru their paces tonight and tomorrow.

ciao

OMA

thanks for the updated Madjik. I downloaded them this morning and look forward to putting these thru their paces tonight and tomorrow.

ciao

OMA

Small bug I found...I was looking at the Panelling source, and I saw that if language is set to French there is a French UI.

Problem : My computer is set to French (fr-CH), PDN is in French, but Panelling is in english... :|

Small bug I found...I was looking at the Panelling source, and I saw that if language is set to French there is a French UI.

Problem : My computer is set to French (fr-CH), PDN is in French, but Panelling is in english... :|

Added to TODO list...

Thanks for the report!

Added to TODO list...

Thanks for the report!

Added to TODO list...

Thanks for the report!

....Now I'm on the final (6.1.7600) Win7 version, and your plugins are in French. Weird bug. :|