How to Install Plugins ×

MadJik' all plugins (last updated: 2018-04-07)

MadJik

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
51 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

I've fixed the link. Please try again.

Thank you very much! (I use the whole package, but I wanted to point out to this page, where people can download the .dll, so I tried it first).

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.  First time poster here.

I'm running an old Windows 7 64bit laptop.  I downloaded this plugin pack today and Microsoft Security Essentials flagged it as "not secure" so I let it delete the download.
I don't think that's ever happened before with a download from this site.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Can I get this plugin pack safely?

Thanks.

I've not seen this issue before, so I downloaded & scanned it with Windows Defender. Zero threats found.

Its great that you're being cautious, but this download appears fine.

24 minutes ago, Reptillian said:

Might has to do with old service. Win 7 still is supported?

Yes, Microsoft Security Essentials on Windows 7 will continue to receive signature updates until 2023.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17150/windows-7-what-is-microsoft-security-essentials

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

First, I'm a Paint.net newbie --- please be gentle!

The Paneling plug-in looks just like what I need for a project of mine, but I have not been able to figure out how to make copies of original selection, spaced out at a fixed width horizontally across the screen.  What I need to do is repeat the same pre-selected X x Y rectangle every X pixels across the full width of my .BMP image.  Does this Paneling Plug-in allow that to be done, if so what numbers to enter into the user interface.  If not, do you have another plug-in that will do it?

Thanks,

Botto

If you start with an object on its own layer, copy/paste it into a new layer.
Ctrl C
Ctrl Shft V

Use the paneling plugin to position the copy where you want it.

Then copy/paste from that layer into a new layer again.

Ctrl F will repeat the paneling action.

Repeat as needed.

On 2/26/2021 at 5:58 AM, botto said:

The Paneling plug-in looks just like what I need for a project of mine, but I have not been able to figure out how to make copies of original selection, spaced out at a fixed width horizontally across the screen.  What I need to do is repeat the same pre-selected X x Y rectangle every X pixels across the full width of my .BMP image. 

An unreleased tool I created called Echo (Echo.dll) can be found here:

It works like the panelling plugin. Sorta. It takes the top left corner of an image and tiles it across and down the image is configurable strips.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MoraisMB said:

Could not download them. Zip Link not working.

Please check your computer's download folder.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone that was clicking the download links but the tab would immediately close without downloading the plugin, I was able to get it to work by right clicking on the link, opening it in a new tab and then refreshing the tab.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Systemic said:

didnt work, the tab just closes itself and nothing downloads.

Please try this:  Right click on the link > Save As > save to a folder, then unzip.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

thanks, that worked (even though google flagged it as dangerous lmao)

9 minutes ago, Pixey said:

Please try this:  Right click on the link > Save As > save to a folder, then unzip.

• Like 1