Sasha - The Gallery - *NEW 08 / 10 / 2015*

sashwilko

Thank you Drew, barbieq, Daniels, Helen and Welshblue - I must admit I am very proud of Fragile It was just one of those creations that worked in every way :)

@ Welshblue - Coming from the King of Paint.net, your comment means a lot to me :)  (I'm sure you like my clock and compass too ;)

While I am here : This is for everybody who has easter.  :)

Easter2013_zps01477573.png

Edited by sashwilko

swIFX9v.png

Good advice about your cyber wasp it will come in handy sometime. I have a huge stock PdN. folder as well as stock photos.

Fragile:I think it has all been said by everyone and I agree with it all. The perfect colour combination that makes that eye candy shine.Really nice work!

Cool egg,nice use of cell texture. I know I am late as usual but Happy Easter anyway. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Lloyd for the positive feedback and compliments :) I guess I just have a flair for creating strange things that my mind conjures up, plus the ability NOT to throw my PC down the stairs when frustration wins :lol: Thank you for the visit too.  (by the way - my Dad seems to think that in the 80's and 90's you was in a famous German pop group true or false?) 

I have just added a new one on the top of page One

Edited by sashwilko

swIFX9v.png

Sasha, that's a beautiful, kaleidoscopic sphere! Such a great title, too. 

I like the flecks of shines and glows. I usually like to use black as my background if I'm making something colorful because I think that it offsets the whole image. It's what you did here, which is nice. So pretty!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

heh heh just came to check out the work as it's a popular post! great work on the spheres / globes Sasha! I have to learn that as well at some point to do the sky files for a game as it wraps an image around the top and sides of the environment.

RFX5A1.jpg

Well done on Colour explosion Sasha. The shine on the ellipse is done to good effect and the frame sets it off nicely too. I am inspired by some of your work to dig deeper into paint.net and what can be made.

(and to answer your question - Yes I was. I left in 2003. And it will help my pension ;) I am sure your father knows them well )

iNUIdNo.jpg

That's why you reminded me of someone ... and now I know it's not Per Mertesacker  :evillaugh:

... Big In Japan a classic.  

Busted, and well spotted :) I did 5 albums and an anthology before going onward to new ventures. (new group / studio owner / production etc..) 

I only hope I am not the most famous (or ex-famous) person here on the forum.

iNUIdNo.jpg

Thank you all for the recent comments and feedback. I plan to make a new backdrop for the "Radio" that I created for the logo / banner comp and upload it when completed, once again I don't know what kind of background to go with yet, so it may take a few days :/

swIFX9v.png