Sasha - The Gallery - *NEW 08 / 10 / 2015*

sashwilko

Fantastic outcome with the slinky plugin B) .  Looks like an antelope's antlers coming at ya!  Run ................. :lol:

You are so brave using v4.  I'm still stuck in the middle ages and using v 3.5.11 ;)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 4 weeks later...

Again a delayed thank you to my visitors. I am getting lazy with my gallery, I do apologise.

Thank you Drew, Goonfella, Nitenurse, Helen and to Pixey for your kind words. It means a lot that people actually visit my gallery, it means more to get feedback :)

Blatant self bump for a new one on page #1. Not 100% Pdn, but worth posting ;)

• Upvote 1

swIFX9v.png

St Jude's Ghost may not be all pdn, but wow! that IS a striking image Sasha, it's almost like the beast has landed and is taking it's last breath. Very dramatic.  Love the texture / gold on the frame and how you have added your own twist to the tut too, well done indeed B) 

BREtKQW.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Drew - It was a very lucky picture, I fired off 10 - 15 frames until this came and my courage left :D  Thank you Pixey for your visit and kind words too :) Thank you Goonfella for pointing out where I went wrong :lol: A typical thing with me is I rush too much and don't look close enough before I save (and delete the pdn file) Thank you also Helen for your kind words too, it is not often people miss me  :)  (they usually score a direct hit :lol: )

Now that I am posting a reply, I may as well give out a mega bump for a new one on page one :D

Again - Thank you all for your kindness. I am out of reps today, but will repay the next time :)

• Upvote 3

swIFX9v.png

Looks like you created this fractally design in Chaoscope or some other fractal-renderer-majigger. :D

Nice job, Sasha! The colors are to die for. 

Well, not really to die for, but you get my point. ;)

• Upvote 1

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I have to agree with the above posts Sasha. St Jude's Ghost  picture is worthy of an award, were I live in the UK we had some serious winds that day(and a lot of damage)  your very brave to go out and capture it. Strange attractors is really good, the colours are amazing. I don't know how you people add life to images, but I do admire what you do, mine are just sketches compared. 

• Upvote 1

Y7O8WRy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sasha, your creation with the Tree Maker plugin is stunning, really nice colours and the texture you have used for the ground is spot on, the addition of some drop shadow on the tree (compared to the one posted in the plugin thread) makes it pop. Nice to see you using pdn v4 too, I look forward to seeing what other works you can come up with too. 

BREtKQW.png

• 3 weeks later...