Sasha - The Gallery - *NEW 08 / 10 / 2015*

sashwilko

That's one classy, and very glassy cube result  - the colours and transparency are just perfect.  BTW - great entries from you recently in the comps.  Keep up the great work :smile: .

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you DarkShock, Drew, dug, Helen, Skullbonz, Nitenurse, Barbieq and Pixey. for your visit and comments :)

I'm quite pleased with the cube. I duplicated it first then had a play with conditional Hue / Saturation. then after I flattened it I used wet floor reflection.
The background is just noise and zoom blur (I always get stuck with what to use as a background) Happy you like it. :)

Slightly bigger version of my Alice in Wonderland Sig at the top of page #1

swIFX9v.png

Thank you Helen, Barbieq and dug. I am pleased with the pop out effect that I managed on Alice. Multi-Colour gradient and different blend modes got the nice background.

Talking of gradients - I am really loving the new Spiral gradient option in paint.net 4  :)

spiral_zpsde974cbb.png

• Upvote 1

swIFX9v.png

• 3 weeks later...

Great job on your last two pieces Sasha. The spiral image you made looks awesome. And almost hypnotized me >_>

• Upvote 1

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sasha,

This is my first post.  I am a programmer by nature.  I occasionally need some graphics stuff.  I am TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY by the talents you guys/gals have!!!

(I am partially color blind, I have no Stereo vision , so everything looks 2D to me...  I am a math minor, so really left brained here...)

Forgive me, but looking at your Alien head.  It was soo cute...  A little cut and paste (I cut the image size in 1/2) and pasted on a Welsh Image (His gallery is still blowing me away).

But I thought it would go together well:

http://screencast.com/t/3IGyIhSgjr  (I made it a link because I think it is wider than 800 pixels, and I don't want an Admin shooting me on my first day out...)

Now, when you look at it, it needs a Cartoon Caption:  "Come At Me Bro!"

Okay, so I have to admit it is "probably" not what you were looking for  But the contrast of the two images STRIKES me, soft & warm, and Cold & Hard.  Two different types of beauty.

Thanks for sharing your stuff... 

I hope you receive this in the spirit it was intended...  Hopefully you smiled!

Kirk Out!

PS: I don't even have a graphic signature yet...  Or a picture...  Ughhh, such a newb.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...