chrisco97

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. I vote for NN.

For when a slot is available, my entry is as follows:

Xzerizon-logo.png

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

Firstly this battle going on now is illegal, both enteries were entered while a battle was going on, extremely rude if I might add.

Here is a copy of the rule on page 1.

To start, make sure a battle is not currently in progress, and then enter a signature. Then someone else will enter with their signature, and the battle will begin! Good luck!

Too many people are ignoring the rules and just posting "Someone battle me" a battle can only commence when one has finished and a battle can only finish when someone gets 3 votes., please people read the rules on page 1 before posting.

Secondly when voting you must update the scores in your post and give a valid reason for your vote.

Is anyone still running this comp ? if not I will put myself forward for host.

Also as the current battle is void as per the rules I will enter this and await my challenge.

wiprhatpatriot2.png

Minners, I did read the rules.

I entered my sig with the words 'For when there is a slot open' because almost everyone I know on the internet lives in a different time zone, so they like to do stuff while I am asleep.

Besides, my vote ended the competition (although I forgot to update the score) and the next person apparently decided to put me forward.

I do, however, not wish to conflict with you.

Edited by Xzerizon

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

@Xerizon by posting "when a slot is avilable " you showed that you did not read the rules as this is not allowed and using the excuse that you live in a different time zone makes no sense as we all do and we all have to make allowances for that.

Don't take this as a rant just to you but this has been happening for months now, one of the reasons I stopped entering.

If you wish to challenge me enter your sig now and lets battle. :)

Alright then.

Xzerizon-logo.png

Edited by Xzerizon

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖

So now that no battle is running, I start a battle and this is my entry:

<snip>

EER writes: There IS a battle already running. Your entry is therefore invalid and has been removed. Please read the rules for this thread more carefully.

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
1348406123-grafyx-3d-sig.png

PDN tutorials in french:

"FrenchPDNtutos" - Visit my gallery here !

Sig battles won: 4

Don't give up! I'll do some editing to ease this tense little standoff.

<done>

I'll be monitoring this thread more closely from now on. Please read the rules before posting an entry. Invalid entries will be removed.

Thanks EER, I had posted that I wouldn't mind hosting this comp if no-one else does. I also sent a PM to pyrochild stating the same but if you are happy to keep an eye on whats happening here then I will take back my notice to leave :)

You get my vote, however I don't have the power to promote you. Pyrochild - he hath the POWER! I'll PM him....

Now that the chaos has ended lets get this back up and running.

The current battle is between myself with this one.

wiprhatpatriot2.png

and Xzerizon with his entry.

Xzerizon-logo.png

So far the score is

Minners - 0

Xzerizon - 0

Edited by minners71

Hi Nightnurse, you seem to have given a point to both myself and Xzerizon could you please amend your vote ( you only get one vote for either myself or Xzerizon) I would like to allow you more to give but then I would be accused of favouritism :)

OK; ONE whole vote for.......file033.jpg

minners71 due to the controlled color gradation used and the "movement" of figure arm, the stars and 3d shield as well

Xzerizon, sorry, I like yours, but can only vote for onegetsmileyCAS2JLY0.gif

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️