Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Hmmm I quite like them both so hard to choose.............................

Doughty - a great texture but the rest is a bit bland maybe a nice thin border would set it off ?

qwertyuu - Nice background but I think it would of looked better IMO if the qwertyuu followed one of the curves and maybe if you added a bit more subtle colour to the sig.

Now to the vote....................

Doughty - 1

qwertyuu - 0

On another day my vote may of been different as it was so close.

qwertyuu= clean and simple lines with subtle colors. the letters are not blocked by the design- good design element to use

Doughty =it has been done before; but then what hasn't?. well executed animation

the score is now

doughty - 2

qwertyuu - 3

qwertyuu wins

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Nitenurse79, reminds me of a tutorial that was recently posted.

Kemaru, not sure what the foreground image is -a fountain?- and the splash of color give the running man movement.

Nitenurse79 - 0

Kemaru - 1

SloppySig.png

My vote on this one goes to NN79 simple but easy on the eye.

Kemaru yours seems overly complicated, so much so that I am not sure what I am looking at :( I would of liked to have seen it with just the KML and the coloured swirly lines on a nice clear background.

NN79 - 1

Kemaru - 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man you guys all make tons of great siggys, I doubt I'd be eligible for this contest as pretty much all my sig's are made as flash swf or compuserve gif format. Still great job everyone! I especially like doughty's hexagonal screen mesh texture, that's one of my favorites as well. :D

Minners - 2, great job, definitely creative use of layers :D

NiteNurse - 1, I like the use of fading colors and it looks 100% hand made, definitely took some effort and got my vote.

edited: forgot to add my vote, whoopsiehs.

Edited by RFX

RFX5A1.jpg

NN79- Nice, smooth, relieving. However, there are issues with the shadows of the 'lolly pops' on the sides.

C12321- Nicely put together, but still seems like just a lot of stock images thrown together with some text.

NN79 - 3

C12321 - 0

#nitenurse79 wins.

I enter with my first animated sig.

SigGIFFinal.gif

'Civil disobedience is still disobedience.'

'↑ And that is how you confuse an atomic computer. ↑'

▬ Xžε⌐¡z○╖