[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

• 1 month later...

I like the username Vodka Princess! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sensing a new enthusiasm for the comps. A few new faces always helps. I'm finding a little more time to create stuff for the comps too. We have a wonderful bunch of entrants that it's always fun to join in.

AWESOME topic mate!

I'm sensing a new enthusiasm for the comps. A few new faces always helps. I'm finding a little more time to create stuff for the comps too. We have a wonderful bunch of entrants that it's always fun to join in.

AWESOME topic mate!

It is great to see new faces joining in, It looks like this new host of the sotw comp (cough cough) has brought in some new blood ;)

By the way - SOTW#84 will see a shiny new banner and simplified (yet understandable) rules.

Edited by DrewDale

BREtKQW.png

So basically create a sig of a place you want to live in, correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Exactly!  Drew posted the idea before I had a chance to word it more accurately :)

Carbon hole? Does that mean coal, diamond mine or maybe a hobbit hole? :bertie:

The opposite of Eco-friendly.  A place or thing you throw carbon emissions at.  Think of a great BIG carbon footprint and to hell with the Greenies trying to save the world :lol:

Dating logo comp - your entry :) - your sense of humor :lol:  Brilliant!

• Upvote 1

There's enough real estate out there for all of us! Join the party and move off-world with me and Yellowman. We could split the rocket fare :)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...