Yellowman

yellowman

@ Bjarni, thank you very much, a lot of change took place on the texture...! seems, I will never finish this project :)

@ Goonfella, you are the spacescapes man, and the expert of the planets, I am making some spaceships but they all don't match the background, (a sample is below), I was saying to Bjarni I made some changes, Thanks mate for you comment and nice words.

@ barbieq25, it is a spacehole :) so you are some how close, thanks for the comment, and wish a very good luck with new changes.

@ theonlychad, thanks mate, OK, I am waiting to see a new spacescape from you, your Underwater was great, you are not so far..!

@ sokagirl, thanks so much I will post it soon.

@ chrisco97, Thank you very much, appreciate your visit and comment, I wish if I can make a tutorial for images like these but those will be very long and endless ones, actually each object in this image needs its own tutorial, but I did post a tutorial on how to make the Fiber Folds effect ( the basics), I will give you the link if you are interesting.

@ HELEN, thank you very much, every time your words are kind and nice.

@ A Fleeting Glimpse, thanks mate I need time, many ideas in my mind but lack of time.

@ oma, Thank you very very much, your words are full of encouragements for everyone and every time, there some great spacescapes here from our Friends and they are really great. I think I will keep this name "NewWorlds" for this project I was thinking "Exodus".

And janettsue you are very welcome every time to my gallery, my gallery really needs your eyes.

Here is a new spaceship call it Quantum09, hope you will like it:

th_spaceship1.jpg

@ chrisco97, Thank you very much, appreciate your visit and comment, I wish if I can make a tutorial for images like these but those will be very long and endless ones, actually each object in this image needs its own tutorial, but I did post a tutorial on how to make the Fiber Folds effect ( the basics), I will give you the link if you are interesting.

Yeah I am interested. Thanks!

And nice spaceship by the way!

Sorry Yellowman but I also think the final image is a bit too busy, as Bjarni said. The spaceships are excellent but personally I don`t think they add much to the final image. It`s easily good enough to hold it`s own without them and I actually think the ships get in the way a bit . You got a much better feeling of the massiveness and depth of space without them.

Don`t get me wrong, I love those spaceships and especially the hot engines with the vapour trails behind, I just think they need a different setting. I think the original spacescape without the spaceships was awesome. :D

Hope you don`t mind the c&c. I know you would rather be told about any issues than have everyone saying how brilliant an image is when all the time it needs a bit more work. :wink:

Still friends?

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

@ chrisco97, sorrry I forgot to list the plugins in the tutorial, good you remind me.

Alpha Displacement

Dents find Ed Harvey Effects package

Grid Maker

Jitter

I can't find Tile Image plugin, but you can use Rotate/Zoom layer tiling option. Hope they will help.

@ Bjarni, thank you very much.

@ Goonie, thanks mate I think you both are right, but that is a technical problem and easy to fix, really the details on the spaceship were too much that's why, I am just not liking the starry texture of the first image, the project needs spaceships in it, I am working on the 3rd version :lol: with less details on the skin, this project will never ends :) .

Like this:

th_finalnew.jpg