Yellowman

yellowman

• 3 weeks later...

@HELEN, thank you for the comment

@oma, :lol: I may raised the bar for my work, but you don't have to, you are one of the greatest artist on the board, thank you so much.

@janettsue, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment , glad you like it.

@Goonfella, but not your new space station, that one is amazing.

@CommanderSozo, thanks for stopping by.

I added two new images in my gallery, I hope you will like them:

Transparent Fish

th_fish7.jpg

Passion Flower

th_passionflower.jpg

Excellent work! :shock: I love the Passion Flower one. Great job. Keep it up! :D

Check out my gallery sometime. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Nice stuff. I like the passion flower too, but the transparent fish is cool too :)

I like how you put in the fishes' skeletons as well. The only thing I want to point out is the background. It sorta looks like your fishies are stuck on shore or something. Perhaps add a slightly blue tint to indicate that its underwater?

I don't know, maybe it's just me who's confused about the background. It's happened to me before :lol:

Nice job on both 8)

Wow Oh WOW !!!! The passion flower is just amazing. You have done it again ! I will have to start inventing words to describe your art. The transparent fish is so clever and so well done. I think I need to get off this forum and get back to the tuts and learn some more. :shock:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Oma, I think you have some competition...

perhaps, perhaps not. Crimson, You and I don't seem to think alike on this one. my thoughts are the more better artitists on the forum the more chance I have at bettering my own work. As they tend to recognize in me a willingness to learn. they tend to trade notes with those that think positive and try , they tend to coax and encourage the efforts of those trying to improve. LOL! I actually think great and better artistis than myself are a postive to the forum and never a threat, only a gift .

ciao OMA

PS Yellowman I sure hope you win the challenge for transparent I love fish and want to learn that one. now I'm torn I want Helen to win the challenge and yellowman to win and goodness knows what ASH will enter. I'm off to view that challenge board again. I want to know it all. LOL!

Oma, I think you have some competition...

perhaps, perhaps not. Crimson, You and I don't seem to think alike on this one. my thoughts are the more better artitists on the forum the more chance I have at bettering my own work. As they tend to recognize in me a willingness to learn. they tend to trade notes with those that think positive and try , they tend to coax and encourage the efforts of those trying to improve. LOL! I actually think great and better artistis than myself are a postive to the forum and never a threat, only a gift .

ciao OMA

PS Yellowman I sure hope you win the challenge for transparent I love fish and want to learn that one. now I'm torn I want Helen to win the challenge and yellowman to win and goodness knows what ASH will enter. I'm off to view that challenge board again. I want to know it all. LOL!

Hah, don't worry I was being rather un-serious. It's more of a "oh look Yellowman's really good I can compare his work with Oma's" rather than "OMG oma's going to hunt him down" kinda thing.

Excellent work! :shock: I love the Passion Flower one. Great job. Keep it up! :D

Check out my gallery sometime. :wink:

Thank you so much. Believe me I do, every time when I visit the forum, but really I don't have what to say, the truth is I am not good in signatures-can't make nice sigs and even have no clue which is good and wich not :| -if you check my comments, I rarely commented on sig work, but I would say about art work not the subjects, that you really do an excellent clean and sharp sigs, and I like the last 4 sets of galaxy smiley and their avatars, they are well done.

sokagirl, welshblue, Frontcannon, Gamer_World14, janettsue, thank you all of you for your nice comments and kind words.

This is a video tutorial on :How to add an animated GIF file to a signature or any background.

Note: After saving the file, go to file location and remove (a) from the file extension, so the name of the file will be my sig.gif

You can save it also as apng for better quality, but some of browser do not support Animated PNG file.

sokagirl, welshblue, Frontcannon, Gamer_World14, janettsue, thank you all of you for your nice comments and kind words.

This is a video tutorial on :How to add an animated GIF file to a signature or any background.

Note: After saving the file, go to file location and remove (a) from the file extension, so the name of the file will be my sig.gif

You can save it also as apng for better quality, but some of browser do not support Animated PNG file.