Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire010

Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

@Wrencher: You can do something like this if you think the image might be too big.

[url=http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/Blewby/WRENCHERFIRE-1.gif][img=http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc86/Blewby/th_WRENCHERFIRE-1.gif][/url]

Notice the th_ before the file name in the img code

And this will only work with photobucket.

Thanks Ash..I will try and remember that..I do see where you are referring. I dont want to spam the tuts too much either with images. Thank you ALL with your tutorials and great instructions! I didnt know Paint.net could be fun! :lol:

I have some problems.

I identified 6 pictures in jpg to make into a gif. How to change from .jpg to .gif ? When I tried to rename each of the .jpg files to .gif what I have is a filename.gif.jpg so it is essentially a jpg file. So there is an error when I use the Unfeez program

Any ideas ?

Thanks

I have some problems.

I identified 6 pictures in jpg to make into a gif. How to change from .jpg to .gif ? When I tried to rename each of the .jpg files to .gif what I have is a filename.gif.jpg so it is essentially a jpg file. So there is an error when I use the Unfeez program

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Hmmm... you could always try opening each of the pictures in PdN and then re-saving them as .gif (File > save as > change the file type) :?

I do have to admit. louster200's signature is kind of "crazy" as in shaking and flashing uncontrollably. louster200, we've seen almost all effects Paint.NET has; we don't need you to use all the effects at different times for your signature. Thank you, though.