Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

Hellfire010

This is fantastic.

My company won't allow us to install applications without admin help, so not having to install this app really helps.

I creates the animated gif's perfectly too.

Thanks for the heads up!!! :D

Sig removed by EER - please read rule #23

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Argh, Doughty beat me to it. Though my thought is "easy as 123, ..." Perhaps too much musical influence. Which is why I started to think it needed to be bouncing. But doing single frame animation is a true test of patience. All those retired Disney animators get another nod from me after trying to toy with this (and running out of patience ...).

Gallery at PDN-Fans

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

so for some reason unfreez said...... "Not a GIF file, or incorrect version number." I double checked all 8 of my files and each are .gif images.....plz pm me to help or if u really want to help me here in comments

rainbowsig-1.jpg

so for some reason unfreez said...... "Not a GIF file, or incorrect version number." I double checked all 8 of my files and each are .gif images.....plz pm me to help or if u really want to help me here in comments

I'm not sure that this is Paint.NET related question but you may provide a link to one of the gifs or check the structure using FileRoots.

midoras signature.gif

• 2 years later...

Get here many gif images with 4 catagories, <snipped URL>

You may also create and upload gif images, Moe than 10,000 funny images already posted.

Edited by Ego Eram Reputo
I think users can find this with a search