Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

Hellfire010

gifbox5.gif

Boy! What a pain in the neck that was, but good for me. I did it.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Hmm I don't want to blow the balloon there, but for stick animations it's much easier to use Pivot... but it's still a nice tut!

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

How i love Flash for these kind of things! (Motion tween ftw!)

How i love Flash for these kind of things! (Motion tween ftw!)

Oh yeah!

Here's what I made:

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/7678 ... aahzi4.swf

I know the quality is not very good but I couldn't emb the image... if anyone knows the code please tell me :roll:

I used Flash for the animation, but made the images with PdN. SWF FTW!

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

love_struck_duck that is so cute. did you make that in pdn?

Tried to make my gif more fun.

firegif2.gif

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Another a little violent animation :)kungfufightingxu4.gif

Theres a Program called pivot stick figure animator and this .gif looks exactly like what u can do with the program, so theres no way you made it on PdN

wash your hands!

music.png

Man, PizzaTruck...that stick dude has some awesome shoulders that can twist up like that...

AWESOME job anyway!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yes it's all pdn. And David, I'm thinking about making an updated version where the shoulders are realistic, where the wheel looks like it's turning, and where he turns his head a little slower after the block crashes.

GirlAbstract9gtext.png

And maybe starts to run away?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yes that too. Like when he's sees the box flashing he does a little more. The reason I'm spending a lot of time on it is because I'm entering it in the first animated .gif of the month on gamerzrealm.net and I really want to win.

GirlAbstract9gtext.png