Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire010

Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

Sorry, I just saw this!

Thanks, David, I thought that may be the case! My concern is that some browsers turn off javascript. . .

I'd say just put a notice that says "You must have JavaScript turned on!". It should be fine. :-) Besides, if they've turned off JS, they're losers and not worth your time. ;-)

by the way, do you know of a free, compact slideshow javascript?

Harry

Google found this:

http://www.scripts.com/viewscript/javas ... wer/17863/

See if that helps. :-)

How come i cant attach my picture. It says it is invalid. Sorry Im New please help!!

I don't know what you mean. Are you attaching it to your post, or have you already uploaded it elsewhere?

8 frames of 5 images made in PDN and animated with Microsoft GIF Animator. Also my first ever attempt at sparkle graphics (on the star). Merry frakin' Christmas everybody!

Pretty cool, I like it!

does anyone have the tutorial as to reading the options with this program. for instance how do i get the sphere to go from left to right? here is what i have done and used 2 options without knowing what would come of it. Obviously, i dont have it yet.

http://www.videopostcards.info/animatedsphere.html

mrmagoo144

You could get a look at ash's tutorial on how to make eyes viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5958 (it is about shape 3d and sphere) and to viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5271 in the plug in sections (it just gives you very short explanation of all the functions). But the thing is, I think, nobody really knows all about shape 3d possibilities as MKT's original plug-in was in chinese, so unless Ash translate it all for us the only way is just randomly try all its settings!

Ciao